Any team have an answer for Crosby-Malkin-Kessel?

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
TORONTO does on saturday

giphy.gif

Reactions: The Shovel Penguin

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
How'd that work out for ya?

Not bad, Maata nearly kills a guy with is reckless play and the refs don't call anything.

Babcock being the consummate "gud coach" decides to play our 4th line grinder Komarov on the 1st line because he's very gud unlike Kapanen and he ends up whiffing on a game tying opportunity.

Beyond that, the game was very close and Murray had to stand on his head more than a few times.

If a few things went differently:
I.e the NHL calls penalties on the pens
Babcock isn't a plug loving moron

The game could've gone completely different.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Not bad, Maata nearly kills a guy with is reckless play and the refs don't call anything.

Babcock being the consummate "gud coach" decides to play our 4th line grinder Komarov on the 1st line because he's very gud unlike Kapanen and he ends up whiffing on a game tying opportunity.

Beyond that, the game was very close and Murray had to stand on his head more than a few times.

If a few things went differently:
I.e the NHL calls penalties on the pens
Babcock isn't a plug loving moron

The game could've gone completely different.

The PPs were 2-1 in favor of the Leafs...

The last thing this game can be blamed on is the refs. That's just lame as hell.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Johansen
Turris
Bonino
Fisher
Sissons
Jarnkrok

All C besides Turris (and Fisher for obvious reasons) are above 50% in the FO

We coming back, and this time with better center depth.

Josi - Ellis
Ekholm - Subban

No team has a better top four.

Would be a fun rematch regardless of outcome.

As a Pens fan, I think with RJ they probably
win last year.

That being said Predators kept giving them chances to come back. Was at Game 5 in person and you knew after that one, the series was over.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Sure pens won tonight but the game was back and forth and the season series is still in torontos favour i believe so.....

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
The season series is 1-1, not that it's particularly relevant. The Pens are 0-2 vs. Vancouver this year and I don't think anyone would argue that the Canucks are the better team.
I was just playing along i meant to add a winky emoji at the end of my post but I didn't. Both great teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad