Any Prospect Tournaments This Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanKramerHabs

HFBoards Partner
Baron Von Shark said:
San Jose is hosting the 3rd Annual Pacific Division Rookie Tournament this year (DAL does not attend).

Anyone know if the Traverse City tournament will happen? And doesn't Montreal usually have one?

Montreal usually holds a prospect camp, and then a tournament with Ottawa, Florida, and Toronto I believe (might be a little off on the teams). It's usually some time in August, but there has been no announcement yet. I don't think the tournament is always in Montreal, as I believe it's been in Ottawa in the past. Last year it was held at the Complexe Quatre-Glaces in the West Island of Montreal.

Egil

Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
Sakuuuuu said:
Montreal usually holds a prospect camp, and then a tournament with Ottawa, Florida, and Toronto I believe (might be a little off on the teams). It's usually some time in August, but there has been no announcement yet. I don't think the tournament is always in Montreal, as I believe it's been in Ottawa in the past. Last year it was held at the Complexe Quatre-Glaces in the West Island of Montreal.

The tournament will be in Ottawa again. It was only in Montreal last time, but had been in Ottawa for many a year.

I belive going are:

Toronto Maple Leafs
Montreal Canadians
Ottawa Senators
Florida Panthers
Carolina Hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad