any online feed for today?

Jose Corvo*

whats the link to the NHL.com feed? I'm not seeing it on their site.

rocketpop

Jul 5, 2005
I've never gotten the nhl feed to work, even yesterday--it just launched a stupid "blank" video. Same thing today. Someone posted another link to their site that worked, but the front page link doesn't do squat.

The link to watch it in media player worked for me, though--but the front page keeps showing "blank". I did try a refresh, but no luck. Wierd.

LumpenLouche

Aug 11, 2005
www.infoshop.org
I'm trying to use a US proxy in order to get the feed. If you know how to add a proxy server in your internet connection, this should work..

Edit: it's working. good luck!

SaintRon

Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
I've never gotten the nhl feed to work, even yesterday--it just launched a stupid "blank" video. Same thing today. Someone posted another link to their site that worked, but the front page link doesn't do squat.

The link to watch it in media player worked for me, though--but the front page keeps showing "blank". I did try a refresh, but no luck. Wierd.

Yup. I'm in the US and the same thing happened to me. Not sure why VS isn't covering the later rounds. Must be some sort of fishing show on they didn't want to bump.:shakehead

NHL channel already.

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
This is Pejorative Slured.

Who else was happy when Bettman got booed yesterday?

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
not 100% relevant but if anyone wants to view the nhl.com feed properly rather than in their stupidly forced window, c+p http://www.nhl.com/ext/draft07.asx into WMP and you'll get it properly

i get this

Windows Media Player cannot play any items in this playlist. For additional information, right-click an item that cannot be played, and then click Error Details.

maybe an ip would work?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->