Any NHL players (or prospect) on HF

Status
Not open for further replies.

KariyaIsGod*

I think there were at one point but I doubt they'd admit to it.

Bob McKenzie has been known to make the odd appearance.

Qui Gon Dave

Aug 3, 2005
Cheshire, England
DrMoses said:
Bob McKenzie has been known to make the odd appearance.

Although i wasn't registered with these boards at the time, i read them alot during the lockout. It was one of my main sources of information of what was going on (the press over here didn't seem to notice there wasn't a season) and it was great to have a balanced viewpoint from someone in the business who wouldn't make sensationalist claims just so people would mention their name. Cheers, Bob :clap:

As for players and prospects reading the boards, i doubt they'd make themselves known. Can you imagine the amount of grief they'd receive if they played a bad game or had a quote taken out of context? Their PM messagebox would collapse.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
we have a bit of everything registered here. Plus not to mention that there are hundreds of "guests" daily.

That includes players at various levels, familiy members, agents, writers, and broadcasters.

If they wish to say who they are then it's up to them.

Fleuryfan29

Apr 1, 2004
Barrie, Ontario
www.freewebs.com
medmed said:
Do you know guys if some NHL player or prospects are reading HF, or are even registered? I was wondering 'cause sometimes comments about some are a bit loud so maybe they could be blessed :shakehead ? Anyone? :D

I know of a couple Barrie Colts that read the boards regularly, 2 of them are NHL prospects.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
I guarantee that the majority of NA prospecxts have read these boards at some point

Ron Wilson said he reads around many message boards especially sharks and many boards refer fans to this site so I am pretty sure he has viewed these boards

Qui Gon Dave

Aug 3, 2005
Cheshire, England
TheAnalogKid said:
My name is Andre Racicot. You may remember me as "Red Light" :handclap: :sarcasm: ;) :biglaugh:

Of course i remember you. I built a statue of you in town near the main junction. Whenever the traffic lights at the junction go red, a horn is set off and people visiting the town cheer. Its a tradition i believe you started. :sarcasm:

HockeyGoddess

Mar 1, 2002
Nashua, NH
I know of several family members of players, and a few of the players themselves who read the boards... (at least this is true of players in the Bruins organization). They keep to themselves, however, and frankly, I don't blame them one bit. :)

BAuldie

Apr 5, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
12# Peter Bondra said:
Doubt it unless he would have a shirt on of HFboards or something.

No probably not, but if someone were to come and claim to be that person, the mods would verify it i'm sure. They don't want people coming on to claim to be someone who they aren't.. makes the board look bad.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
BAuldie said:
No probably not, but if someone were to come and claim to be that person, the mods would verify it i'm sure. They don't want people coming on to claim to be someone who they aren't.. makes the board look bad.

we check out all claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad