any mention of each teams taxi squad/injury replacment players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
i think everyone has a taxi squad whether we know who they are or not, it'd be pretty stupid to not take advantage of this option.

sk84fun_dc

Nov 4, 2004
For the USA, Hedican is on the roster, not the taxi squad (he replaced Aaron Miller); From the reports I read, Ryan Miller is also on the taxi squad, but not in Italy.

shawn_kemp*

DRL said:
brylin: russia

NO! :teach:

D Denis Kulyash
C Andrei Taratukhin

the 3rd member hasn't been announced officially, but it's going to be either F Ivan Neprayev or F Igor Grigorenko.

:teach:

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
shawn_kemp said:
NO! :teach:

D Denis Kulyash
C Andrei Taratukhin

the 3rd member hasn't been announced officially, but it's going to be either F Ivan Neprayev or F Igor Grigorenko.

:teach:

thats odd i read somewhere that bure told brylin he'd be the 1st fwd he call if an injury took place.

shawn_kemp*

Yes but Brylin refused to go as a member of the taxi squad.

Allyna16

Apr 26, 2005
It's been reported here that Dvorak would be the first Czech forward called, ahead of Sykora or Kotalik. And when he was left off the team, they said something about Hamrlik being on the "taxi squad", but I don't know if they actually traveled over there with the team.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
go kim johnsson 514 said:
Yes they do Ronnie Sundin was on it.

If you mean the big 60+ man roster that was ready in October, then yes.

Other than that, there is no "taxi squad".

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
looks like kotalik was 1st not dvorak.

so now that they have replaced 2 players does that mean they are only allowed 1 more replacement> even if 2 guys get injured?

jekoh

Jun 8, 2004
DRL said:

so now that they have replaced 2 players does that mean they are only allowed 1 more replacement> even if 2 guys get injured?
Yes.

Allyna16

Apr 26, 2005
DRL said:
This is pure speculation on my part, but Dvorak might have turned them down. He had the groin pull and rumour is he's nursing an injury right now (maybe still the groin). Or they might not have asked him for those reasons. Ah, well, Kotalik's got more offensive upside than Dvorak anyway.

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
alright we can add: hedstrom, normstrom and kronwall, :amazed: now thats a taxi squad.

russia had taratukhin.

any official word on the czech, finland and slovak roster squad:

thankfully we had this option for the games this year, the games would have suffered without it as teams got weakend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad