Any interest in a 2 round 2005 mock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
These are not the rankings by which the draft will be done.

Anaheim- Hercules Rockefeller
Atlanta-BuppY
Boston- Newsguyone
Buffalo- MLH
Calgary- jacketsfan29
Carolina- rt
Chicago-Mat
Colorado- BuppY
Columbus-Phillip J. Fry
Dallas- Hedberg16
Detroit- Newsguyone
Edmonton-Hercules Rockefeller
Florida- MLH
Los Angeles-jacketsfan29
Minnesota- Phillip J. Fry
Montreal-Cayouche5
Nashville- Kirk NEHJ
New Jersey- Kirk NEHJ
New York Islanders-OILBEEF
New York Rangers- Barnaby
Ottawa- Captain Conservative
Philadelphia- Cayouche5
Phoenix- rt
Pittsburgh- Mat
San Jose- MaDdY
St Louis-
Tampa Bay- Kirk Pedersen
Toronto- MaDdY
Vancouver- Kirk Pedersen
Washington- Captain Conservative

Still need a GM for St.Louis.

Mat, you're on the clock. Lets start this thing up.

If anyone has a question about any prospect, i've got extensive reports and material on pretty much everyone.

Last edited:

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
I'll be the caps. Just to let people know, if this happens the draft order will be based on the last three seasons standings, with the 2003-2004 standings worth double.

Any tie-breakers will be based on # of times the playoffs during that time taking first priority and 2003-2004 being the tie breaker in any scenario where that is needed.

That is, unless the NHL comes out with a draft order before the time we start. That would be wicked awesome.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Great format. The playoff formats suck because a team like Calgary has better odds than a team like Washington. I'm not sure how you'll do this, but if you use an idea that I've kind of used, like taking the points of the last 3 seasons and using that somehow, especially using double for the 03-04 season, it will be by far IMO the best idea I've heard for a draft lottery format.

BTW, I'll be Anaheim.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Hercules Rockefeller said:
Great format. The playoff formats suck because a team like Calgary has better odds than a team like Washington. I'm not sure how you'll do this, but if you use an idea that I've kind of used, like taking the points of the last 3 seasons and using that somehow, especially using double for the 03-04 season, it will be by far IMO the best idea I've heard for a draft lottery format.

BTW, I'll be Anaheim.

Exactly what I intend to do. PM your friends and neighbors, we need some more peeps, yo.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Captain Conservative said:
Exactly what I intend to do. PM your friends and neighbors, we need some more peeps, yo.

Maybe everyone should pick two teams. Also, maybe you should edit your first post to reflect what teams have already been chosen, as to avoid confusion.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Okay, everyone should pick a second team. Mine, as you can see in the first post, is Ottawa. I'll be coming out with the draft order when we get a little bit closer to a full complement of GMs.

Last edited:

A Good Flying Bird*

Make that Detroit and Boston for Newsguy.
Sorry Herc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->