Any insight on Aho?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I was just wondering if any of you canes fans could give me some thoughts on Ahos play this year. I have him in my fantasy pool and was really counting on him to have a good season as I had watched him enough over the last few years at the junior and pro level to know the guy really is a heck of a talented player but so far out of the gate this year he has been really slow. I am staying patient with him because I believe in the kids ability so I was curious to hear from some canes fans about his play, is it a confidence thing? is he just a bit snakebitten perhaps? how do you find his play overall and do you believe he will come around sooner or later?

Being in Western Canada I don't get to see a lot of canes games so any insight from you guys in the know would be appreciated, thanks.

JCLA

Feb 23, 2017
Plenty of scoring chances, just hasn't finished. I'd leave him for now, took him some 14? games to get a goal last year and finished with 24. He just needs to wet his whistle

edit: see hallejokel for how many games it took him to finally score

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Plenty of scoring chances, just hasn't finished. I'd leave him for now, took him some 14? games to get a goal last year and finished with 24. He just needs to wet his whistle

edit: see hallejokel for how many games it took him to finally score

Yeah, I am holding on to him, just gotta believe he is gonna come around, think he is too good not to.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00