any good sites to read up about prospects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
i was just curious if anyone knew of some good sites to get info on players available in the 1st round of this years draft...... i know that some sites like redline and mckeens charge, is there anywhere that doesnt?

its tough to get a good gauge on players and their abilities when most of what u read is just poster's opinions and thoughts that are based off previous posters opinions and thoughts

thanx for any info/help provided

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
www.ushr.com- great for U.S. hockey players, although i find it to be really bad the last year or so! It used to give alot more insight into players accross the nation...and rankings and highlights of tournaments! Now it seems to be just college commitments and coach movement in prep hockey! anyways, still got a great section on NE Prep hockey!

www.mckeenshockey.com- some great features, and has a fairly decent top 100

www.russianprospects.com- don't know much about this one other than its known as the authority on russian hockey around here

www.hockeyscouting.ca
www.internationalscouting.com
tsn.ca has a nice feature on this years draft eligible players

Soyuz

Dec 8, 2003
Visit site
RussianProspects.com has extensive coverage of Russian players. It's worth a read. Overall HF and McKeen's provide solid all around coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad