Waived: Antti Niemi (DeSmith Returned, Jarry Recalled)

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
if he appears in a game for the habs he ties the NHL record for most teams in one season for a goalie. this season. 82.2% save pct, 6.74 gaa. did he even like practice on anything over the summer?

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I think your going to see Jarry get sent down to play in the baby pens game this Wednesday.

Then you can call him back up after the game to play in the back to back games Fri/Sat.

It just makes a lot of sense to give Jarry a game in wilkes because he hasn't played for a while.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
There's those hot timely takes from Lord's Liberation Army that make life worth living. When do we get the write-up on this young Sidney Crosby character?

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
There's those hot timely takes from Lord's Liberation Army that make life worth living. When do we get the write-up on this young Sidney Crosby character?

I will tell our Pens writer that Next time he should base his judgments on one game. Clearly waiting to see how a player will perform over a couple of weeks isn't a hot enough take for you.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I will tell our Pens writer that Next time he should base his judgments on one game. Clearly waiting to see how a player will perform over a couple of weeks isn't a hot enough take for you.

You know what's really hot? Proper comma usage and capitalization. I'd settle for that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->