Anton Babchuk scores 1st NHL goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSmith81x

Your weapon is guilt
Dec 20, 2002
Visit site
They took the goal away from Anton Babchuk, saying Tuomo Ruutu tipped it. So Ruutu gets the goal, and Babchuk gets an assist for his first career point.

In other Lack-Hawk news: Calder broke his leg, out for the season. Hello #1 pick.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
actually, Babchuk had an assist with his previous brief call-up, so this was his second point in the NHL

Nice to see Ruutu still on fire. Too bad Calder is out for the year.

JSmith81x

Your weapon is guilt
Dec 20, 2002
Visit site
Teemu08 said:
actually, Babchuk had an assist with his previous brief call-up, so this was his second point in the NHL
Really? All right, it's his first career 2-assist season then. Babchuk was only playing 11-14 minutes a game in his first call-up, so I barely noticed he was there.

fullmetalninja

Jan 11, 2003
Chicago
Babchuk was good tonight.... Much better than the scrube Deron Quint(go figure). I thought it must have hit something because it went dead center 5-hole with Khabby's leg's split.

Nonetheless, it was a rocket- low and on target. He looks good. Our blueline is looking up IMO.

-fullmetalninja

X-SHARKIE

Even with no scouting staff in place, hahahaha, the Hawks well land Malkin or at the least Olesz and Pulford well call the 2004 draft a success (witch it well be with that #2 or #3 pick)

Good to see Babchuk going strong. I saw him with Nordfolk this year against the Admrils and I was very impressed. Oooozing potential that Hawks fans well love. I'm from Wisconsin, so i'm really hoping these young guns can turn things around in Chicago... actually a new owner would be best.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
I wonder why this guy fell so low in 2002. That wasn't the brightest draft year and yet Anton just fell despite having nice talent, huge size and grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->