Player Discussion Anthony DeAngelo (Mod warning in OP and post 197. READ IT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Hmm...Maybe one of those maintenance days? ...If not, that's a little disappointing. Would like to get some clarity from the one of the beat writers.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If he was really healthy scratched in the minors, then this organization is even more diseased than I thought it was.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
If he was really healthy scratched in the minors, then this organization is even more diseased than I thought it was.
The poster is probably lying since he didn't even post a source and nowhere does it say he was a healthy scratch that I can find.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Where does it say he is a healthy scratch?
Ah, I suppose that your contention is that he is scratched, but not healthy.

Is what I can find. Unfortunately, AHL box scores do not list healthy scratches. We do know that he was playing, and did not yesterday. Is he injured? Maybe. Would we have heard about his injury if that was the case? Probably.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ah, I suppose that your contention is that he is scratched, but not healthy.

Is what I can find. Unfortunately, AHL box scores do not list healthy scratches. We do know that he was playing, and did not yesterday. Is he injured? Maybe. Would we have heard about his injury if that was the case? Probably.

Probably not, took us 3-4 games for them to finally tell us Chytil was sick and not injured. He was also scratched and we know he is sick..so I'm going to assume the same for AdA. Especially since he has been playing on the top pair for HFD.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Is AV to blame for him being scratched in the minors?

Probably. But its possible this conspiracy goes to the highest levels. Nice to see the same old suspects are so entrenched in their evaluations of a player, that they are incapable of admitting they might be wrong.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Probably. But its possible this conspiracy goes to the highest levels. Nice to see the same old suspects are so entrenched in their evaluations of a player, that they are incapable of admitting they might be wrong.
If you're sub-tweeting me here, I'm pretty sure I'm vehemently on record stating that ADA is kinda bad. So it doesn't surprise me at all if he was an AHL healthy scratch.

if you're not sub-tweeting me here, carry on.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
why are we surprised that an organization that plays nick holden on the 1st pair and plays steven kampfer at all, has decided that ADA needs to sit.

unless he's hurt or sick, then please disregard my paranoid mumblings.....

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Just from a statistical look at the Wolfpack--the offensive D for the most part--not just DeAngelo but Pionk and Pedrie have not been producing a lot. A pass to Sproul who has 4 assists and 34 shots on net in 9 games. I don't know but Anthony DeAngelo has somewhat of a temperamental disposition and might not have taken his demotion well. His offensive numbers aren't very good and point production is a key part of his game--when that's not good he's going to be subpar.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Just from a statistical look at the Wolfpack--the offensive D for the most part--not just DeAngelo but Pionk and Pedrie have not been producing a lot. A pass to Sproul who has 4 assists and 34 shots on net in 9 games. I don't know but Anthony DeAngelo has somewhat of a temperamental disposition and might not have taken his demotion well. His offensive numbers aren't very good and point production is a key part of his game--when that's not good he's going to be subpar.

This is true, but some people feel more comfortable ignoring the reality that prickly personalities exist and need to be managed.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
This is true, but some people feel more comfortable ignoring the reality that prickly personalities exist and need to be managed.

Who is ignoring reality? I believe what mot people are saying is show us some actual evidence that this is the case in THIS specific scenario. Why jump to conclusions when it's pretty clear the team is going through some sort of flu epidemic?

Reactions: The Crypto Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->