Another attempt at starting a project

Professor What

Sep 16, 2020
Gallifrey
For those interested in the all-star project, how many participants do you guys think we'd need to make it worthwhile? It's probably one of the more labor intensive, but might not take as big of a crowd to pull off.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Only 14 replies... Is there really that little interest? What happened?
I think Farkas hit the nail on the head with his response and my suggestion is that if the room doesn't really want to do something it won't.

So that leaves 2 opitions

1. waiting
2. going ahead on something and looking outside the room for people that want to do a project.

I think the post season all star project is extremely interesting, especially once the league went to 4 rounds.

I also think that if you choose option 1 you might be waiting for a while as we have floated the project idea for quite a while here and there just doesn't seem to be enough interest internally.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Women's probably the only thing that would interest me, but it would probably be too modern anyways so probably wouldn't participate.

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
Can I suggest a greatest teams project - with a rule like once a season is picked, the franchise can’t have one within 5 years in either direction. Or subjectively decide which cores are too similar to count more than once.

Reactions: TropicOfNoReturn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad