Annoying TV commercials during Stanley Cup playoffs - US and Canada

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
This beats out JG Wentworth by quite a bit:

I have to change the channel every time I hear that stupid jingle start up, on the radio.

Can't say I've ever seen it on TV, maybe it's only aired in the US.

I was curious what the general reaction is but sure enough they turned off the comments. Gosh, I can't imagine why.

Gotta be one of the worst commercials ever made. Counter-productive, too, because I know I'll never use that service. I don't care how many jewish kids want to go to summer camp. :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I have to change the channel every time I hear that stupid jingle start up, on the radio.

I was curious what the general reaction is but sure enough they turned off the comments. Gosh, I can't imagine why.

Gotta be one of the worst commercials ever made. Counter-productive, too, because I know I'll never use that service. I don't care how many jewish kids want to go to summer camp. :laugh:
The organization is from Lakewood, NJ. That’s all you need to know.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

100%

I f***ing hate that song and agreed that the radio commercials are even worse

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
The commercial is not overly horrible but the Amazon commercial with Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4 play so often that the Mrs is wandering around Dan Manor singing it and then launching a profanity laced tirade.
Good times

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I still laugh at how tone deaf the Boston Pizza commercial asking Canadians to cheer for each others teams is.

Like asking a Devils fan to cheer for the Rangers or a Sharks fan to cheer for the Kings
I got roped into eating at a boston pizza a few weeks ago and I'm ashamed. It's some of the worst food I've ever paid for.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
The Sportsnet UFC commercial is pretty annoying.

"Fighting is life. Everyone gets knocked down, but fighters get back up. Adversity is the path to glory..."

And I actually like UFC too.
I've been fortunate enough not to have seen that commercial yet. Though I may have jinxed it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad