OT: Annoying Guy With A Ticket Format Question

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hi all,

Sorry to take up main page space with a personal issue, but I didn't know where else to go. Basically I just have one question regarding some tickets I got that I was hoping someone could help clear up for me.

I got a pair of tickets for Leafs-Pens game on the 9th off StubHub (SEC 319, Row 15, Seats 9&10), and now that they've come in, the formatting seems a little strange. There's no actual date and time on the ticket -- the front just says "Revised Schedule, 2013 Regular Season, Home Game 12 - visit mapleleafs.com to fill in game date & time."

Everything else about it seems fine, in terms of color scheme and base price ($55, plus 6.33 tax) but I was wondering if there are any STHs around that could confirm (or deny) that this is still likely a current ticket format, since I know the Pens, for instance, had a re-issue, where the tickets now look legit, and was wondering if the Leafs did the same. I figured maybe the nosebleed sections could be different than other sections too? I could upload a pic, but not now while at work.

Anyway, any help is much appreciated, since I'd hate to make the drive up only to get denied at the door! Cheers :cheers:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Hi all,

Sorry to take up main page space with a personal issue, but I didn't know where else to go. Basically I just have one question regarding some tickets I got that I was hoping someone could help clear up for me.

I got a pair of tickets for Leafs-Pens game on the 9th off StubHub (SEC 319, Row 15, Seats 9&10), and now that they've come in, the formatting seems a little strange. There's no actual date and time on the ticket -- the front just says "Revised Schedule, 2013 Regular Season, Home Game 12 - visit mapleleafs.com to fill in game date & time."

Everything else about it seems fine, in terms of color scheme and base price ($55, plus 6.33 tax) but I was wondering if there are any STHs around that could confirm (or deny) that this is still likely a current ticket format, since I know the Pens, for instance, had a re-issue, where the tickets now look legit, and was wondering if the Leafs did the same. I figured maybe the nosebleed sections could be different than other sections too? I could upload a pic, but not now while at work.

Anyway, any help is much appreciated, since I'd hate to make the drive up only to get denied at the door! Cheers :cheers:

That is Home Game 12, you have the right game.

They sent out the 24 Home Game Tickets before the schedule was finalized. They then sent out stickers with the opponent and date on them to be applied to the tickets.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I've not a season ticket holder but I go to 4-5 games a year, I've been to 2 this year and they didn't have the information on it, basically the team and date was written in pen by the owner of the tickets (I buy from same guy always) but the barcode worked perfectly.

I know it looks kind of sketchy but as soon as you got them from a trustworthy person you'll be fine.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
You're all good. I've bought 3 games off a trusted STH this year, they all had the exact same formatting.

Because the tickets were given out prior to the actual schedule being made, the tickets just say "Home Game #" and don't have an opponent listed.

As long as the # matches up with the date the tickets are supposed to be for, you are all set.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00