Angelo Esposito??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueshirt13

Apr 23, 2004
Other side of the Ri
Anyone have a good source of information on him?

One of the guys I work with used to be an announcer at Harvard and when talking about up and coming US stars, Esposito was one name I was not familiar with. Does anyone have any links to where I can pull some more info on him?

Thanks

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
The only thing I can say about him is that he's Canadian, not American.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Blueshirt13 said:
Sorry the heading to the NCAA comment by my co-worker made me assume American
No, that's okay. I just meant that literally all I know about him is that he's Canadian. It used to be possible to get his stats, but Shattuck-St. Mary's changed their site, and I can't find them anymore.

uw15

Apr 10, 2002
Visit site
Esposito is accelarating to be a 2006 NCAA recruit where's he very likily headed. I know he was in for an unofficial visit to Wisconsin along with Toews a few weeks ago for the North Dakota series. The rest of the schools that have been rumored around were all East Cost and Boston area in General.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Seachd said:
No, that's okay. I just meant that literally all I know about him is that he's Canadian. It used to be possible to get his stats, but Shattuck-St. Mary's changed their site, and I can't find them anymore.

www.s-sm.org

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
Esposito has reportedly narrowed his college choices down to Wisconsin, Boston University, and New Hampshire.

I've got my fingers crossed that he realizes UNH is the closest school to Montreal, because with BU's new arena and Wisconsin in the Kessel sweepstakes I don't know if we have much of a chance.

You would think he would commit at least by the time of the QMJHL draft, so that teams know where he stands.

MontrealCruiser_83*

I know the guy... For his sake I hope he doesn't go anywhere near Wisconsin.

JJ24

Jul 1, 2002
Visit site
TMHUNH said:
Esposito has reportedly narrowed his college choices down to Wisconsin, Boston University, and New Hampshire.

I've got my fingers crossed that he realizes UNH is the closest school to Montreal, because with BU's new arena and Wisconsin in the Kessel sweepstakes I don't know if we have much of a chance.

You would think he would commit at least by the time of the QMJHL draft, so that teams know where he stands.

USHR reports that BU has the inside track on Esposito, who attended Monday night's opening of the Terriers' new 6300 seat Harry Agganis Arena.

From Tuesday's Boston Herald:
And as successful as Parker's teams were during their time in
Walter Brown Arena, it is generally assumed the new, 6,300-seat
Agganis should lead directly to bigger and better things. BU had
potential Terriers of the future on hand last night.

``It's one thing to say, `Here's a picture of it,' to show
them what's going to be here,'' Parker said. ``It's another thing
to show them the hole in the ground with the construction going on.
But it's quite another thing to walk them around the building and
have them here for a game.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->