Rumor: Andronov, Kiselevich received NHL offers

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Followed their solid WHC performance, team Russia forward Sergei Andronov and defenseman Bogdan Kiselevich received three and two NHL offers respectively.

They are under contract with CSKA for the next season so they either need to buy it out or wait a season before going overseas.

Source: https://www.sports.ru/hockey/1051533895.html

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Andronov has put up some of the most mediocre numbers I have ever seen from someone his age. I'm genuinely surprised anyone even sent him an offer. Let alone 2. In a best of tournament, it's likely the environment more than him.

Bogdan I can understand.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Andronov has put up some of the most mediocre numbers I have ever seen from someone his age. I'm genuinely surprised anyone even sent him an offer. Let alone 2. In a best of tournament, it's likely the environment more than him.

Bogdan I can understand.

He's 6'2 215 maybe he's really good skater and defensively.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto

Bogdan I can understand.

clearly its Vegas:naughty:

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO

Bogdan I can understand.

He was pretty unremarkable when he was on the Blues farm.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Andronov has zero upside. Yeah you could plug him on a 4th line, but he should probably just stay in Russia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad