andrew hutchinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytor4*

will he make carolina,s lineup this yr. he had great offensive stats in the ahl this yr.
don,t understand why nashville let him slip away.what do you think.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Nashville let him go because they already have much better offensive defensemen.

I like Hutch, but he was burried here. Even with our prospects he was behind Suter, Weber, Klien and Parent.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I think he'll probably be in the AHL again this year to be honest. Simply from the fact that the Canes have a bunch of players like Frantisek Kaberle on one-way contracts that expire at the end of the season.

NH_Predsfan

Jul 16, 2005
Concord, NH
I think you'll really like him. Very solid defensively with decent offensive skills. The Preds wouldn't have let him go if it weren't for the fact that we have an embarassment of riches when it comes to young defensemen. I think you'll see him play in Carolina this year. He might not make the roster right out of camp, but you'll see him called up at the first injury.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
NH_Predsfan said:
I think you'll really like him. Very solid defensively with decent offensive skills. The Preds wouldn't have let him go if it weren't for the fact that we have an embarassment of riches when it comes to young defensemen. I think you'll see him play in Carolina this year. He might not make the roster right out of camp, but you'll see him called up at the first injury.
I wouldn't call him solid defensively and his offensive game is above average.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
NH_Predsfan said:

you've got that backwards. very solid offensively with somewhat lacking defensive skills.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
DaveG said:
I think he'll probably be in the AHL again this year to be honest. Simply from the fact that the Canes have a bunch of players like Frantisek Kaberle on one-way contracts that expire at the end of the season.

Wouldn't he have to clear waivers to be sent down? How do the new waiver rules differ from the old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->