Andrej Meszaros and Patrick Eaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
These guys are probably Ottawa's top 2 prospects, and I haven't been able to watch either one this season.

I know that Eaves had a great year, but can anyone tell me if they think he is ready for the NHL? What kind of player will he be at this level? I've heard Mike Peca comparisons.

Same with Meszaros. Muckler stated on the Team 1200 that he thinks Meszaros will have a great shot at making the team next year. Is anyone who's watched him play in agreement?

Clutch Mediocrity

May 8, 2004
Ottawa, Ontario
www.4thegame.com
Haven't seen Eaves play much, but I've seen him compared to Scott Walker on more than a few occasions aswell - once here in a HF write-up infact.

And no love for Emery/Vermette? Maybe you no longer consider Vermette a prospect, but he's undisputedly our #1 IMO, having played quite well in his NHL role thus far. And I think Emery's our top prospect yet to break into the lineup. He more than redeemed himself for a weak first half of the season and is #1 in our current prospect polling.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Meszaros will be in the NHL very, very soon. He is amazing and dominated junior hockey in his first season in North America. Huge shot, great offensively, fiesty, and throws huge hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->