André Benoit

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Spooky371 said:
When the guys will be considered like a prospect on the hokceysfuture's habs page ? Did he is too old ?

He's not under contract with the Habs, he's under contract with Hamilton, so I assume until he is signed he wouldn't be listed as Hab prospect. There was a rumor over the summer that the Habs did sign him but it appears it was just a contract with Hamilton, same with Francis Lemieux who is also enjoying a good start to his pro career. Nice move by Andre Savard to get them signed for Hamilton as well as James Sanford who is also under contract with Hamilton.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
montreal said:
He's not under contract with the Habs, he's under contract with Hamilton, so I assume until he is signed he wouldn't be listed as Hab prospect. There was a rumor over the summer that the Habs did sign him but it appears it was just a contract with Hamilton, same with Francis Lemieux who is also enjoying a good start to his pro career. Nice move by Andre Savard to get them signed for Hamilton as well as James Sanford who is also under contract with Hamilton.

The Habs should really sign Benoit and fast...he'll become something for a NHL team!

KadoCH

Apr 18, 2004
Benoit is listed on the Habs prospect page on their official site so maybe his status has changed although I havn't seen anything else to support his status with the team.

superjonathan

Dec 18, 2003
london, uk
i'm really happy for him. i watched him in kitchener for years and it's really nice for him to be doing so well in the A considering no one even bothered to draft him. i never understand why fast, skilled but undersized defensemen who have shown the ability to dominate in junior consistently get looked over. similar situation as danny syvret imo. the main difference being that syvret managed to weasel his way onto the wjc team so someone noticed and took a flyer on him. (sorry about not being able to hide my distaste for knights).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->