Confirmed with Link: Andersen fined for diving/embellishment

TimPeel

Dec 10, 2017
In the NBA the hottest markets like LA get the better of calls.
In the MLB largest markets in NY Yankees get the better decisions.
I'm sure in soccer its the same.
I dont know NFL but i'm sure Patriots or whoever get the better calls.

Only in the NHL, the hottest market in Toronto, where the NHL War Room is located, and the largest fanbase of hockey, also residing in the most populous metropolis in Canada, aka the Hockey Country - gets the BLANTANT shaft by the officials. LMFAO

Is the league made up of anti-Toronto prairie folk/East coast Island fisherman from nowhereville who just detest this city?!

Until the league is operated by someone who understands the game, they will look at and treat Toronto fans like the cash cow we are. Get Bettman out of the game and I believe that 95 percent of the corruption in this league disappears.

Reactions: Polaris1010

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
lmao, I've never heard of a fine for diving. Do players that get called for unsportsmanlike conduct diving penalties also get fined? or does the league just get to pick who they fine arbitrarily?

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
-skates backwards
-left skate gets clipped by opposing player skating past him
-loses balance and falls
-gets fined $2000

Thanks NHL!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
-skates backwards
-left skate gets clipped by opposing player skating past him
-loses balance and falls
-gets fined $2000

Thanks NHL!
He was fined for embellishing not falling.

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
Yeah. He jumped 5 feet for sure. Don't forget, he also threw his glove and mask off, while screaming discrimination.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I know it comes directly out of his salary, but I really wish Andersen could pay the fine with 200,000 pennies dropped directly onto Bettman's desk. The league is such a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->