Proposal: Anaheim & lightning

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
lol for wanting the best deal for my team? goof ball

No I think he meams for basically admitting u will post absurd trade ideas that aren't realistic.

That's like someone posting a trade idea of Griffen Reinhart to ducks for Hampus Lindholm and then saying who really cares if it fleeces the other team... it's just not realistic and a waste of time looking at the thread

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
I care only about my team, I'm ambitious I don't give a f about fleecing a team

I'm going to let you in on an unfortunate truth: nobody on this board is an NHL GM.

The thing that makes the trade board interesting (today's hilarious trades aside) is posters putting on their GM hats and trying to work out mutually beneficial hypothetical deals that work for all parties.

Quackery

#MSpaintitorange
Nov 8, 2014
I'm going to let you in on an unfortunate secret: nobody on the board is an NHL GM.

The thing that makes the trade board interesting (today's hilarious trades aside) is posters putting on their GM hats and trying to work out mutually beneficial hypothetical deals that benefit all parties.

How dare you speak of logic in robbieboys threads. Away with you heathen!

AimForTopCheddar

trust the yzerplan
Feb 7, 2012
Calgary
Okay how about Shea Theodore + Josh Manson + Montour for Chris Paquette + a 5th. Why? I care only about my team, I'm ambitious I don't give a f about fleecing a team goofball.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
He's yet to make any posts about California grown players as far as I'm aware. And IIRC even Ducksgo's proposals weren't quite this bad.

Drouin's value was in the toilet when he stopped playing and asked for a trade but since coming back he's shown his superstar potential and his trade value skyrocketed. Montour isn't enough in any realm of the imagination.

Quackery

#MSpaintitorange
Nov 8, 2014
How about a bit more realistic proposal. Montour + something minor for Killorn. Tampa gets cap relief and an offensive dman which they sorely lack in their cupboard and we get someone who can keep up with twins.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I post trades bias on wanting the ducks to make out, but I also think my posts are at the least starting off points, From now on I will research them more and have fairer trades that would more realistically be done deals( and not starting off points ) Robbie going to adapt a bit, if RCarlyle can I will as well.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
He's yet to make any posts about California grown players as far as I'm aware. And IIRC even Ducksgo's proposals weren't quite this bad.

Drouin's value was in the toilet when he stopped playing and asked for a trade but since coming back he's shown his superstar potential and his trade value skyrocketed. Montour isn't enough in any realm of the imagination.

Ducksgo posts under a different user name already. Can't remember the name, but he posted a ton in the Fowler trade threads. He was obsessed with getting Nylander.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ducksgo posts under a different user name already. Can't remember the name, but he posted a ton in the Fowler trade threads. He was obsessed with getting Nylander.

Alex Nylander?

Think that was RamsNDucks...you may be right about that one. I did find myself shaking my head at a lot of things he was posting on draft day and before.

But IIRC, DucksGo was very anti-Fowler in a way that RND wasn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad