Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PHI] Tokarski for Future Considerations

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Ducks signed him to 1 way deal last year for expansion reasons. Was behind Boyle in SD and will be behind Berra too when Miller comes back.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
forgot about this guy. 3 years ago he was in the ecf with mtl and look at him now. unfortunate.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
I saw a couple of transactions involving Tokarski and Irving on the AHL page and wondered if something had happened. I hope Irving settles in somewhere.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Man, I haven't heard that name in a while, I thought he was going to be a player way back when for whatever reason.
Well, that one season at Abbotsford didn't help. They had a coach playing two goalies on AHL contracts while the Flames' prospect sat on his a**. It was no way to run a development team and Irving suffered.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
So did Hextall and Murray hash the deal out after the game on Saturday?

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I wouldnt mind that salary

CONTRACT NOTE: $360,000 Guaranteed at the Minor league level

The Flyers are owned by Comcast. There budget is not a big issue. They have quite a few guys in the minors making good money already.

Also, they seem to really care about there AHL team succeeding. It's in a fairly new building in Allentown and attendance has been excellent.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Tokarski was in San Diego last year and did not have a good year. The Ducks signed him in order to have a goalie available for the expansion draft and once that passed he lost his usefulness to San Diego. Somewhere in there is a good AHL goalie, but it seems to have gone missing. Hopefully the change in teams will help him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->