American Ratings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Jul 28, 2004
Tampa, FL
Does anybody know the ratings ESPN got for the games Team USA played? I think all three games were played on ESPN2 opposite baseball or pre-season football on ESPN, so it would be intresting to see how the ratings stack up. Maybe if they were good enough ESPN would show some more hockey events? :help:

Jazz

I asked this question in a different thread ("ESPN sucks") and have yet to receive a response...:dunno:

So I'll ask it here again:

Anyone hear what the ratings are for the World Cup games thus far??

I'm hoping they'd be good enough to warrant ESPN to carry events like this (and follow the US team in the World Juniors and World Championships..).

Thanks in advance...

Bloody Sabbath

Feb 29, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Gurj said:
I asked this question in a different thread ("ESPN sucks") and have yet to receive a response...:dunno:

So I'll ask it here again:

Anyone hear what the ratings are for the World Cup games thus far??

I'm hoping they'd be good enough to warrant ESPN to carry events like this (and follow the US team in the World Juniors and World Championships..).

Thanks in advance...
Those jerks didn't even carry all the games :shakehead (I know it's been mentioned in the other thread :) )
It's pretty pathetic

lux_interior

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
rick_tml89 said:
Those jerks didn't even carry all the games :shakehead (I know it's been mentioned in the other thread :) )
It's pretty pathetic
From a business perspective, who could blame them. Especially considering the traditionally poor ratings hockey gets in the USA, and since Saturday was college football's opening weekend (for all intents and purposes - a couple games were played the week before, but most programs started Saturday.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad