America Online new service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Did u guy`s hear the big new`s. They are bringing back America Online to compete with the like`s of Comcast and Verizon. & My Money is on A.O.L. They were alway`s the best service in my opinion. They are calling it America Online 2023, U can pick up your C.D. at any Circuit City or Best Buy, Great Store`s. They are saying it will be only $9.99 a month, Great price. And u are getting better service then u would get with Comcast. I Will alway`s remember the A.O.L. Chat Room`s, and now they are bringing them back with the new American Online Service. I am Excited, It has alway`s been about AOL for me. :clap: Komcast can blow a Big Fat Throbbing Veiny Richard for all i care. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I alway`s say to start them young. I am signing my children up for America Online, they are 3, 6, & 9 year`s old. I Wish i had A.O.L when i was a young boy. I Want my children involved with the AOL Chat Rewm`s, u can talk about anything on there. So i am grateful to AOL for bringing back this service, because i am not interested in raising my children anymore.

Reactions: Ceremony

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am getting my kid`s started on the AOL Program. I am in a couple parenting Grewp`s on facebook, they are screaming at me for enrolling my kid`s in A.O.L. But I Guarantee there kid`s will grow up smoking crack, joining gang`s, going 2 jail. While my kid`s will be safe & Secure with an AOL Education. I Alway`s use`d AOL and i turned out Great. I Believe A.O.L. has the best mail service, some say they were the founder`s of E-Mail. To this day we still use the frase, U`ve got mail. :clap:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We just had our new AOL service Installed. U`ve got mail. It run`s like a dream, Just like i remembered. Comcast service is slow, Unreliable, Expensive. My kid`s are now learning about the value of Dial-Up Internet. & U get the complete internet experience, Chat rewm`s, E-Mail, Everything. I love shooting e-mail`s to my neighbor George Brenner, he just shot me an email back. Sometime`s i will shoot him a political cartoon just to get under his Skin. That is what A.O.L. is all about, we are living the dream. :clap:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
We just had our new AOL service Installed. U`ve got mail. It run`s like a dream, Just like i remembered. Comcast service is slow, Unreliable, Expensive. My kid`s are now learning about the value of Dial-Up Internet. & U get the complete internet experience, Chat rewm`s, E-Mail, Everything. I love shooting e-mail`s to my neighbor George Brenner, he just shot me an email back. Sometime`s i will shoot him a political cartoon just to get under his Skin. That is what A.O.L. is all about, we are living the dream. :clap:

take-a-seat-chris-hansen.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
There is no better feeling then logging on to the Web. For me it is better than the day i became a father. Children are not all they are cracked up to be. But America Online never disappoint`s. U`ve got mail. Those word`s never get old. I will be an A.O.L user for Life. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Parental Control`s. My Buddy Chris Sanderson uses Comcast, They bent him over on a rediculous contract. And his kid`s are already on the Devil`s Lettuce at age`s 12 & 13. They will likely go to jail within a few year`s. It is the Wild West over on Comcast, my kid`s are Safe & Secure with AOL`s parental control`s. I only allow them to look at SpongeBob meme`s. Make the safe choice for your Fambly and switch to A.O.L. :clap:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
There is no better feeling then logging on to the Web. For me it is better than the day i became a father. Children are not all they are cracked up to be. But America Online never disappoint`s. U`ve got mail. Those word`s never get old. I will be an A.O.L user for Life. :clap:

E-mail...life's only delivery that truly matters, amiriteorwut??

Oh and STFU you REDACTED sack of shit.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
These young Whipper snapper`s today think they know the web. I Grew up on America Online, i could teach them a thing or two. They are consumed with Tick Tock, try logging on to the A.O.L chat Rewm`s & Let`s see who know`s more about the web. Let`s compare feet pic`s as well because i guarantee your`s are Uglier then mine, Nobody has more beautiful F**t then me. Just ask my Wife about that. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Grew up on America Online. That use to be the only way to Access the Web. In my opinion it still is. Comcast & These other company`s, they are just a bunch of scammer`s. They would steal from their own mother`s if they could. I am seeing a lot of Sodium in this thread, i guarantee it is a bunch of Comcast user`s. They would never last a second in the A.O.L. chat rewm`s. I run those room`s, I am the King of the Web. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My buddy Tony Convertible is in a panick. His kid`s are 6 & 9 year`s old and they are already saying Curse word`s. Welcome to the Wild Wild Web on Comcast. They drink 6, 7 Coke`s a day, Tony Can`t stop them. So i am logging on to the Web tonight with my Kid`s, we are going to order some Domino`s pizza. They have the new Loaded Tot`s, great treat. Gosh Bless America Online for keeping my fambly safe. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad