Blue Jays Discussion: Alright, no more discontent. Just baseball | ST in Mtl: StL @ Tor | Mar 26/27 7pm ET/4pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hadn't realized there was another tv game so soon. Travis, happ, Sanchez among those expected to play today though it's a split squad game apparently.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Is no one other in need of Morales? Or do the Jays don't want to move him? We really need the roster flexibility so we can rotate guys through the DH spot.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Is no one other in need of Morales? Or do the Jays don't want to move him? We really need the roster flexibility so we can rotate guys through the DH spot.
No one will want him. Get use to him for the two years left on his deal

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Not a bad signing. Not sure how well he’ll perform in the AL East given his flyball tendencies, but he was dominant in 2016 and average last season. He still has to pass a physical, which is easier said than done given his recent history.

I was hoping for Clippard as the veteran RHP addition for the bullpen, but there is much more upside to Oh should he return to anywhere near his rookie year. Can’t say I’m overly optimistic about that though.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Great! I really wanted Oh... 1 year worth 2M with a vesting option for 2019. Was a 2.6 WAR pitcher in 2016. He was more or less the same pitcher from a velocity perspective but his out was pitch was his slider which was one of the best in 2016 and not effective at all in 2017. Solid RHP in the pen...

Another St. Louis Cardinal added: Diaz, Grichuk, Axford, Garcia and now Oh.

Hopefully Diaz, Grichuk and Oh can give us some 2016 production and Axford and Garcia can give us some 2015 production or 2011 if i want to be greedy.

Toronto Blue Jays: Could Seung-hwan Oh be a bargain?

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
Well that's fun. Always enjoyed the nickname "the final boss".

Velo was the same last year as his 2016 across the board. Looks like his secondary offerings are what gave him issues as they all got hit pretty hard. The fastball remained valuable. Seems like a decent bounce back candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->