All Western Conference series are 2-0. Who’s coming back and who’s not?

westc2

Nov 2, 2015
St. Louis, MO
I don't think the Wild stand a chance of coming back in this series without Parise.

Minnesota and Colorado both down 3-1....I'd say the Avs have a better chance of coming back, though it's really small chance.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
It's likely setting up for a dynamite 2nd round though: Tampa (I don't think new jersey is winning 2 games in Tampa) vs Boston/Toronto; Pittsburgh vs Columbus/Washington, Vegas/San Jose and Winnipeg/Nashville barring both teams losing would be perfect. Those 2nd round matches basically have 8 of the top 10 teams per points in the league this year I believe

MikeAvsPats

Jun 10, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
To anyone to hasn't actually watched the Avs vs Preds series and is just assuming that because it's Nashville, they will ultimately win, is bogus. The Avs should arguably be tied 2-2 in this series at worst, either winning one on the road in G1-G2 or last night in G4. Only real stretch were the Avs were completely outmatched and outgunned by the Preds was last nights game in the first 30 mins. After that it was all Avs.

I would venture a bet that the Avs have had more time with the lead than the Preds this series. Avs could easily sneak one out in Game 5, which they were more than capable to in G1-G2, and if this comes back to Denver for Game 6, I guarantee that it will go 7 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad