All Western Conference series are 2-0. Who’s coming back and who’s not?

Nick1219

Mar 15, 2012
Only team I see coming back would be the Kings. If they win game 3 I could see Vegas getting tight and letting it slip away.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
None of them are coming back

For those saying LA, they have been garbage

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
I think the Kings are the most likely to come back. They'd have to figure out a way to score, which is unlikely but not impossible.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
All teams but Ducks will have 2 games at home now. I have a feeling Wild will throw everything including the Zamboni at the Jets tonight, they need to show up.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Kings could, and it's possible Anaheim could but I'm not sure either end up winning. Colorado could depending on how they play at home but I think we get at least one of the two.

BerlinBlueShirt

Feb 25, 2016
Berlin, Germany
I think Anaheim could come back. Winning one at SJ, making it 2-3 at home and then there will be a crucial game 6 at SJ.
Kings will be 1-3 after their homestand at best and they are not the Kings anymore that will win 3 elimination games in a row
Colorado or Minnessota winning both homegames looks unlikely right now but who nows.

BerlinBlueShirt

Feb 25, 2016
Berlin, Germany
Yep. You got me. They LITERALLY didn’t get a shot on goal.
Saying they could have won that game is like saying a game that lost 0-5 would have won if they scored on an early Chance because everything would have gone another way. Of course it is possible. Leafs should have won tonight. They scored 3 goals, if only the Bruins missed 5 more chances instead of scoring the would have won

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->