All Time Hockey Draft GM's Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
So far....four votes for September (incl. mine) for mid-sept.
Only one vote for sometime in August.

We have vacation now, getting away to the beach, etc.

September would be very good timing.

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
Regardless of when the next draft starts, now would be good time to suggest changes.

The last two drafts have been pretty much the same, except for the number of teams, 3 G, 7 D, 13 F and a coach, with trades allowed.

It works, so no changes needed, but if you have any thoughts for changes, offer them up now.

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
Ok, if this is going to be a go, we should start lining things up.

Who of the old guys want to go again? Who wants to give it a go for the first time? How many teams max do we want? If too many guys want in, there's no reason we couldn't start one up over in the mock draft forum with the extras.

Zetterberg4Captain*

I just voted because I picked for the first like 10 rounds last draft and I want to join this draft too.

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Leaf Lander said:
ok i woud llike 2 first rnd picks :D
just me though
The rets of you can stay at one ;D
all in favour say I

im sure maxewl edison fraser will have something to add
in regards to actually changes

For any other poster I would have to say that would be an unfair advantage.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Actually my computer got a virus and I was replaced. I want to be in this draft though.

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
OK guys time to sign up. I'd like to get started by October 1st.

I propose making this an open ended draft, you keep drafting as long as you want. This will allow anybody that wants to draft a minor league team to do so, and it will also allow for unbalanced trades, 2 for 3 or 1 for 2, as you would have the ability to make up the pick later. Anybody that wanted to stop after picking their 23 man roster could do so.

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
BM67 said:
OK guys time to sign up. I'd like to get started by October 1st.

I propose making this an open ended draft, you keep drafting as long as you want. This will allow anybody that wants to draft a minor league team to do so, and it will also allow for unbalanced trades, 2 for 3 or 1 for 2, as you would have the ability to make up the pick later. Anybody that wanted to stop after picking their 23 man roster could do so.

start a new thread and ask them to sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->