All-time Draft #7 sign-up

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
It shouldn't really be a big deal about the time between picks, since, we all respect that we should all be endevouring to make picks as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I do say that the limit should be at least 10 hours, giving those of us who can't pick from work the chance to go to work, work, come home and not be late.
Nalyd filled in for Murphy2 in the last draft, and was in the minor league draft. We know what he's capable of.
Driving the team that picks after me to deadline troubles by making my picks at 2am PST?
Oh I wont miss

but u will wait

unlike you I'm not a passive agressive I am a right in your face kind of guy

u do that.....
jump the gun n pick a player b4 its your turn Ill consider drafting him.

see its a 24 hr limit rule that u want

If you want to live by the sword and then you can die by it!
Uhm, isn't deliberatly using up the entire time limit simply to protest the duration of the time limit trademark passive aggressive behavior?

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
We have to remind everyone that if you think you wont be online to make a pick you should send your pick or a list of players to a reliable GM so he can make it for you. It would also be helpfull if everyone could post when they are generally online so people will know who they should send there pick to. Maybe send BM67 a PM so he can post a list showing when GM's are typically online on the main thread somwhere.

Just curious if Evil Speaker is a reference to the Guided by Voices song "Evil Speakers" or not. GBV owns.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Any chance of setting up a rapid round night? That worked pretty well in the last draft and it can be set up from the start of this draft. Maybe every Sunday night for 2 hours everyone can try to get to the computer or submit a list for a 2 round rapid fire event.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
Any chance of setting up a rapid round night? That worked pretty well in the last draft and it can be set up from the start of this draft. Maybe every Sunday night for 2 hours everyone can try to get to the computer or submit a list for a 2 round rapid fire event.

Fine by me. Although I would prefer an afternoon Atlantic time, then I can participate as well.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
American East Division:

1 BM67 - New Jersey Devils
10 HankyFourFingers - (Hartford Whalers)
14 Evil Speaker - Boston Bruins
17 Evil Sather - (New York Rangers)
20 John Flyers Fan - (Philadelphia Flyers)
12 reckoning - Buffalo Sabres

American West Division:

8 kruezer - Seattle Metropolitans
19 VanIslander - Las Vegas Thunder
4 Nalyd Psycho - St. Louis Eagles
7 EagleBelfour - Detroit Falcons
21 Spitfire11 - Detroit Red Wings

Western Canada Division:

22 The Lone Elvi - Vancouver Canucks
6 pitseleh - Nanaimo Clipper
2 God Bless Canada - Trail Smoke Eaters
3 Murphy2 - Edmonton Oilers
5 Brett_Lebda - Saskatoon Blues

Central Canada Division:

13 #66 - Les A's de Quebec
15 Hockey Outsider - Montreal Canadiens
18 raleh - (Montreal Maroons)
16 Leaf Lander - Toronto Maple Leafs
11 pappyline - Barrie Flyers
23 arrbez - Aurora Tigers

Two International Teams:

24 pnep - Siberian Bears
9 Wisent - Adler Mannheim

Perhaps the Siberian team could go into the Western Canada division (home ice in Vladivostok?) and the Mannheim team could go into the America West Division, or else move Buffalo west and put Mannheim with the east coast American teams of hartford, jersey, new york, philly, boston.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Central Canada Division:

3 Quebec, 3 Ontario. Looks like a good battle brewing.

*edit*

yeeesh, 23rd pick. I hope Gretzky's poor defensive game will allow him to drop to me.

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
YES :handclap: Pollard is my hero. Good to see another GBV fan on the boards :)

Mine too. Best...songwriter...ever. Kind of an aside about that song is that in the GBV book one of the later guitarists who joined on during one of the later tours said that Evil Speakers was the toughest song to learn as it doesn't really repeat any parts musically. Cheers.

LapierreSports

Mar 9, 2007
Montreal
American East Division:

1 BM67 - New Jersey Devils
10 HankyFourFingers - (Hartford Whalers)
14 Evil Speaker - Boston Bruins
17 Evil Sather - (New York Rangers)
20 John Flyers Fan - (Philadelphia Flyers)
12 reckoning - Buffalo Sabres

American West Division:

8 kruezer - Seattle Metropolitans
19 VanIslander - Las Vegas Thunder
4 Nalyd Psycho - St. Louis Eagles
7 EagleBelfour - Detroit Falcons
21 Spitfire11 - Detroit Red Wings

Western Canada Division:

22 The Lone Elvi - Vancouver Canucks
6 pitseleh - Nanaimo Clipper
2 God Bless Canada - Trail Smoke Eaters
3 Murphy2 - Edmonton Oilers
5 Brett_Lebda - Saskatoon Blues

Central Canada Division:

Two International Teams:

24 pnep - Siberian Bears
9 Wisent - Adler Mannheim

Perhaps the Siberian team could go into the Western Canada division (home ice in Vladivostok?) and the Mannheim team could go into the America West Division, or else move Buffalo west and put Mannheim with the east coast American teams of hartford, jersey, new york, philly, boston.

Can we go with more then 24 teams ? I would like to participate and have time for that. I was bordeline in terms of registration...

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
I would draft as well obviously but since I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on the 20th and expect to be in a daze from painkillers it would be cool if someone could let me know if I'm participating or not because if I'm not then I won't make an effort to get out of bed and check the post.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
I would draft as well obviously but since I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on the 20th and expect to be in a daze from painkillers it would be cool if someone could let me know if I'm participating or not because if I'm not then I won't make an effort to get out of bed and check the post.

Don`t worry, you don`t need painkillers for a pulled wisdom tooth.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Don`t worry, you don`t need painkillers for a pulled wisdom tooth.

yeah, it doesn't hurt too badly.

However, when they say ice your cheeks for the entire day...DO IT. If you give up on it after an hour or two, you'll look like a chipmunk.

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
Thx. I'm getting all 4 out plus another so hopefully it all goes well as I'm nervous as hell. I don't like dentists...let alone oral surgeons. :help:

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
are they putting you out, or just freezing you?

sounds like nitrous then shots then work then IV painkillers but I'm not entirely sure yet. Since I have a heart murmur I have to load up on antibiotics beforehand as well which is also a but unnerving. I'll be alright...it should be fairly quick...I'm more concerned with the procedure itself and meds interacting and such then the recovery/pain, etc.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
sounds like nitrous then shots then work then IV painkillers but I'm not entirely sure yet. Since I have a heart murmur I have to load up on antibiotics beforehand as well which is also a but unnerving. I'll be alright...it should be fairly quick...I'm more concerned with the procedure itself and meds interacting and such then the recovery/pain, etc.

If you want my advice, don`t take full anaesthisia. It is really not worth the risk. Usually you should be find with local anesthetics. Cool it a bit and you are well off. Everyone hates dentists, so good luck. And don`t worry about the procedure and meds, a doorman could do that operation, seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->