All-time Draft # 5b - The Minor League

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
The Rochester Americans select a player who always (perhaps unfairly) received a lot of criticism despite scoring over 400 goals and winning 2 Stanley Cups:

Stephane Richer

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
The Toronto Marlies select

Cory Stillman,LW/C

Swift versitile and opportunistic Cory boasts an excellent shot and he has a nice touch around the net. He has gained patience when he posses the puck which allows him to lurk in abd out of trafficwhich making him complimentary to any high skilled top linemates.Stillman has above average speed and excellent hand/eye coordination. Can score garbage goals.

Last edited:

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
Toronto Marlies Select:

Ryan Smyth, LW

Rushes the net like Glen Anderson use to do in his hay day. Goes to the net with ample vigor and scores the majority of his goals due to supreme determination. Is afraid of nothing,energetic warrior who works hard in the corners, strong along the boards will sacrafice his body to finish a play.Has underrated playmaking skills and displays a sound overall game. Was once hit by a car in Banff Alberta. The driver of the car was Edmont Oiler Glen Anderson.Smyth was hospitalized but would be alright; in fact, he was well enough to play for the Oilers seven years later and played with Anderson in the 1995-96 season.

Last edited:

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Thanks again for your help, Spit. We're thrilled to add a centre of Unger's caliber to our farm team: a strong, all-round centre who played in seven or eight straight all-star games in the 1970s. He also owned that ironman record until Doug Jarvis came around.

I'll be in Regina for a few hours, and then it's back to rural Sask tonight. Life is back to some semblance of normal tomorrow. Thanks for your patience, gents.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
God Bless Canada said:
Try again. Murphy2 landed him in the last round. Richie Regehr is still available, though.
jeez my ctrl + f is failing me right now.. I just tripled searched Regehr in both drafts...

Scott Mellanby

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
As I've said before, when searching for a player do his last name, and then his first name if you didn't find him. If you do both names at once a spelling error on your or my part means no match. In this case the eh in Regehr was an he and thus no match.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad