All-time Draft #4 Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
OK guys time to sign up for #4. I'd like to get started by October 1st.

I propose making this an open ended draft, you keep drafting as long as you want. This will allow anybody that wants to draft a minor league team to do so, and it will also allow for unbalanced trades, 2 for 3 or 1 for 2, as you would have the ability to make up the pick later. Anybody that wanted to stop after picking their 23 man roster could do so.

So who's up for it?

BM67 - New Jersey Devils
Leaf Lander - Toronto Maple Leafs
Hockey Outsider - Montreal Canadiens
nucks2win - Vancouver Canucks
kruezer - Seattle Metropolitans
DrMoses - Buffalo Sabres
AG - Saskatoon Blues
Bergeron47 - Cape Breton Oilers
#66 - Les As de Quebec
VanIslander - Cambridge Tabs
Hedberg - Phoenix Coyotes
Maxwell Edison - New England Whalers
monster_bertuzzi - Vancouver Millionares
Evil Sather - Baby Rangers
Bobby Ryan Getzlaf - Anaheim Ducks
Spitfire11 - Detroit Falcons

Ok that's 16, and we still have 3 guys from the last draft that haven't opted in. Since Murphy2 voted in the poll, I assume he'll want back in. We'll hold 2 spots for any of them that want to join.

If enough other people want in on an all-time draft, a second draft can be set up on the mock draft board.

go kim johnsson 514 - TBA

Last edited:

KariyaIsGod*

Well, I'll do it again I suppose.

Call me the Joseph Knib Memorial High School Hounds

KariyaIsGod*

VanIslander said:
Come on. The rest of us chose NHL team names, past or present.

Maybe yours is future ;) ... (Otherwise, get with the program.)

Fine... KNIB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!

I'll be the Buffalo Sabres

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Since we can be whatever, I'll general manage one half of the oldest rivalry in ice hockey, according to the HHOF, dating back to 1895 for sure (and possibly to 1885) between Oxford and...

Cambridge Tabs

Anyone care to take the other half? ;)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Leaf Lander said:
I personally do not like the non nhl team names

I think ach gm who choose to use such a title for a team anme should forgo there first rnd pick

al in favor say I
If we nix Saskatoon, Cape Breton and les As... then I'd gladly give up Cambridge.

I believe it's better for the integrity of the history draft to stick to actual names of historic hockey teams. But why just the NHL? Some of the greatest hockey players never played in the league, and we have drafted non-NHLers in the past.

So ANY historic ACTUAL hockey team should be open season.

No need to limit it just to the NHL.

(Though I will if everyone else does)

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
VanIslander said:
Anybody with over 12,000 posts at HFBoards SHOULD be allowed in!!!

Seriously. Why not one more? He's no newbie.
He's not out. The To Be Announced is because he didn't name his team yet. I don't want more than 18 teams, so at least one of the guys from the last draft are already out. I'll take names for another day or so and see where we stand. As of right now he'd be #17 and we could go with that.

Hockey Outsider

Jan 16, 2005
I hate to do this guys, but I'm going to be very busy during the next few months so I can't guarantee how much access I'll have to the computer. I don't want to cause any problems so I'd rather drop out now than after this draft starts. Please give my spot to someone else. Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys next time.

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
Hockey Outsider said:
I hate to do this guys, but I'm going to be very busy during the next few months so I can't guarantee how much access I'll have to the computer. I don't want to cause any problems so I'd rather drop out now than after this draft starts. Please give my spot to someone else. Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys next time.

thats unfortunate

you wrre a great addition last yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad