All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Early 90's CCM heavy mesh FTW! :yo:

You know what's up. Still doing some research on a panthers jersey I picked up. CCM and will be putting beezer on it by hand myself for a try. Then I will get a Klein jersey. However I'm pretty surprised as the Indonesian edge jerseys have a mesh feel which is pretty nice.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
So, I definitely think that my favorite authentic jerseys are from the Starter era. The fabric is just so nice and smooth. The difference in feel between my authentic Starter Liberty jersey and my authentic Reebok/CCM Liberty jersey is pretty incredible.

It also makes me miss Value City. They would get authentic jerseys in pretty often. Picked up a number of them for $50 or so back in the day.

I hate Starter jerseys. That material is WOAT. CCM and 6100 jerseys... airknit was the good stuff

Starter material is so silky smooth.

Early 90's CCM heavy mesh FTW! :yo:

I gotta agree. Starter mesh was the bomb. Silky smooth, has a little shine to it, heavy weight, all the striping was seperate material sewn together with a seam. I have had a couple Starter authentics and gamers from Rangers and other teams over the years and Starter made some real classy jerseys league wide. Nothing made in the past 10 years compares.

But... 90's CCM heavy mesh was my first love. My first Rangers jersey was a white CCM Authentic I ordered out of a Hockey News ad. Was the beginning of the 94 season. Saved my newspaper route money for a couple months and asked my grandma to order it with her cc because my parents thought I was crazy for spending $180 on a sports jersey.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
You guys are killing me with the overuse of these acronyms... At what point will it be officially 'played out'?

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
i am blowing out all my Zucc signed pucks. 20.00 plus 4.oo s/h they come with Steiner certs. they are on Rangers logo pucks..

Zucc signed mini helmets. 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h again with Steiner cert..

Rupp Pucks 10.00 free shipping

Prucha pucks 10.00 free s/h

Prucha or Rupp or Voros signed 8x10 5.00 free shipping

Valliqutte signed pic 5.00 free shipping

Lundqvist 16x20 (2 left) with Steiner Cert 150.00

Lundqvist 8x10 Steiner cert 60.00

plus s/h

Giacomin/Richter/Lunddy one 8 x 10 of the 3 greatest Goalies in NYR History 125.00

Pm me.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
i am blowing out all my Zucc signed pucks. 20.00 plus 4.oo s/h they come with Steiner certs. they are on Rangers logo pucks..

Zucc signed mini helmets. 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h again with Steiner cert..

Rupp Pucks 10.00 free shipping

Prucha pucks 10.00 free s/h

Prucha or Rupp or Voros signed 8x10 5.00 free shipping

Valliqutte signed pic 5.00 free shipping

Lundqvist 16x20 (2 left) with Steiner Cert 150.00

Lundqvist 8x10 Steiner cert 60.00

plus s/h

Giacomin/Richter/Lunddy one 8 x 10 of the 3 greatest Goalies in NYR History 125.00

Pm me.

Think you have the wrong thread, this is about jerseys. :dunno:

Leopold

Jun 24, 2013
I have few Gamers for sale:
Derek Dorsett home 13-14 325$
Stu Bickel home 12-13 325$
Stu Bickel away 11-12 PO vs Caps 325$
Stu Bickel 12-13 heritage 435$
Please ask for pics and info.

MeltingPlastic

Jul 1, 2010
Outside Philly
Any of you guys ever have any issues with ordering from NHL.com? My parents got me a McD jersey for christmas and there were a few issues:

1. Name Plate lifting in the upper left corner
2. Tape still across the letters from when they were heated
3. McDonagh spelt with a capital C

Now I know this was a replica jersey and not an authentic (My dad couldn't find the order form for the authentic online) but I expect a better quality product than that. I plan to call them tomorrow to see what they say. I'm hoping it was just a lack of quality due to the holiday rush but that still doesn't look good on their part.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Any of you guys ever have any issues with ordering from NHL.com? My parents got me a McD jersey for christmas and there were a few issues:

Now I know this was a replica jersey and not an authentic (My dad couldn't find the order form for the authentic online) but I expect a better quality product than that. I plan to call them tomorrow to see what they say. I'm hoping it was just a lack of quality due to the holiday rush but that still doesn't look good on their part.

NHL.com always has crap customization. Call them up and see if you could return it and get your full money back and get a jersey from somewhere else.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

Most customized jerseys ordered from NHL.com are garbage. My suggestion is to return it, and order a replica blank, and have Arena Wear do the customization.

If price isn't a factor, definitely order an EDGE 2.0 jersey, not a replica.

MeltingPlastic

Jul 1, 2010
Outside Philly
Thanks guys. Like i said it was a gift so we'll see what they say. Worst comes to worst i just get a different name plate stitched on. May be my best option.

I do have an Edge 2.0 Cally jersey. Are there any places that can change the plate and the numbers? Though I dont mind having him on a jersey really.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thanks guys. Like i said it was a gift so we'll see what they say. Worst comes to worst i just get a different name plate stitched on. May be my best option.

I do have an Edge 2.0 Cally jersey. Are there any places that can change the plate and the numbers? Though I dont mind having him on a jersey really.

I've read stories from people on here that got refunds. Just push them hard enough and you should be able to get it.

People have used Exclusive Pro to get jerseys stripped. I've never used them personally so someone else will have to vouch for them but I've heard they do a good job.

http://exclusivepro.com/

MeltingPlastic

Jul 1, 2010
Outside Philly
I've read stories from people on here that got refunds. Just push them hard enough and you should be able to get it.

People have used Exclusive Pro to get jerseys stripped. I've never used them personally so someone else will have to vouch for them but I've heard they do a good job.

http://exclusivepro.com/

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt the correct the jersey. They are paying for the postage to send this one back and are overnighting me a "correct" one once they receive it. We'll see if they make good. If not, I'll deal with it then. It's a shame. You'd think ordering from the NHL you'd get a quality product, even if a replica. Guess from now on I just order blank jerseys and send them to Arena Wear

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
Does anyone have or know where I can find official replicas, not the Chinese knock offs, of the 01-02 jersey with the 9/11 patch and the jersey they wore at the Puerto Rico exhibition game? If anyone has these for sale, message me. Thanks!

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
How in God's name does one remove like those weird rubbery press ons from a damn ****ing jersey? I just want the person who did that to know that he is WOAT

Blueshirts51

Oct 8, 2014
Astoria
Any suggestions where to pick up a blank winter classic jersey from 2012? Also, does any one know if arenawear can customize these?

thanks!

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Any suggestions where to pick up a blank winter classic jersey from 2012? Also, does any one know if arenawear can customize these?

thanks!

to piggy back on this im looking for a blank replica stadium series jersey. anyone know the least expensive place to pick one of those up?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
to piggy back on this im looking for a blank replica stadium series jersey. anyone know the least expensive place to pick one of those up?

There's this one seller from Indonesia selling premier jerseys at a cheap price but the shipping is a decent amount. They had Stadium Series Callahan jerseys and blanks but it looks like they're gone now. Maybe keep an eye on it to see if they put up more.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/grossbatavia/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I own a Tanner Glass jersey.

Condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad