Not open for further replies.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_p3pg5ruXsY1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah, I'm usually for the beard but it doesn't suit Lesnar one bit.

I think it would do him pretty good with the way he's set up now character-wise. May not be the prettiest but I think it would add to his character more than it does say someone like Seth or Finn having any kind of facial hair.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I think it would do him pretty good with the way he's set up now character-wise. May not be the prettiest but I think it would add to his character more than it does say someone like Seth or Finn having any kind of facial hair.
Part of what makes Brock great is his facial expressions. He's excellent at that when he wants to be, and I find the beard would take away from that.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Part of what makes Brock great is his facial expressions. He's excellent at that when he wants to be, and I find the beard would take away from that.

I think it's possible that it could add to it. It'd be interesting to see at least once but who knows if that'll ever be the case.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
But he is right though. Barring injury, him and the rest of the guys and gals in the background go from city to city. Brock is the worst Universal Champ. I mean, I remember the rule if you don't defend your title in 30 days, you lose it. Time for him to go. As much as people hate on Reigns, he has put good matches together. Against Strowman, Miz and others but no one gives him any credit for it. If he just did what his cousin did, he would be in better shape.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
But he is right though. Barring injury, him and the rest of the guys and gals in the background go from city to city. Brock is the worst Universal Champ. I mean, I remember the rule if you don't defend your title in 30 days, you lose it. Time for him to go. As much as people hate on Reigns, he has put good matches together. Against Strowman, Miz and others but no one gives him any credit for it. If he just did what his cousin did, he would be in better shape.

There's quite a few folks around here that are plenty willing to give Reigns credit for his good matches. He's definitely gotten better from what he was when he started as a singles performer. A lot of the problem now is just how he's booked and how he's written. Pretty much everyone sees that and the fact of the matter is that Reigns is in a spot where he has the stroke to make changes happen if he pushed for it but he's not going to risk his spot or his level of pay to do it even if it's for his own benefit down the road. There's a lot he's good at and there's a lot to not like about him. He'll never be The Rock because he doesn't have The Rock's charisma and talent obviously but it's also because he just doesn't have the stones that Rock has as well.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad