All-Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread [PLEASE USE COLLAPSE TAGS; RULES IN OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hate Omega’s act whenever he’s with The Bucks tbh. I can’t stand The Bucks. It’s not just spamming superkicks. Spots like that are so stupid and not even mildly entertaining. If I watched that live I’d wonder what the hell I was watching. It never feels like a fight with them, it just feels like a bunch of spots.

Usos may “spam” superkicks (nowhere close to The Bucks) but at least the Usos have an aggression to them and it feels like a fight.

God, I just can’t stand The Bucks.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
No flips, just fists.

Isn’t that a bit like Lucha in the sense they are more doing a dance or performance then wrasslin?

The drop kicks were stupid though, there isn’t anything impressive about that.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
tumblr_p18w3uaRTo1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

PHOOEY TO YOUR PANCAKES!!!!

Reactions: iamjs

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
lets just put it on Joeys Ryans words:

"if you wrestle like everyone else & a person with pull likes you enough, you can get signed. Then after 3 years & regardless of talent, if you fit a storyline that creative decides, you maybe might be able to be the one in every 10 guys there to make the money you already do"

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fair to say, but some of the indy wrestling isn't just about wrestling. They entertain in a different way. That looked like it was paying homage to Star Wars. That's a rebel helmet, right? Like a really really really cheap one? :laugh: Or not. I could be wrong.

Not my thing. Not my liking. But I kinda get it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
im not a star wars fan but im sure thats just a helmet and only to do such spot of blocking the super kick. like no homage to anything.

i love the young bucks myself.

Reactions: ColePens

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I love Omega, I can't stand the Young Bucks. I hate when Omega is with them.

When Cornette rips on Omega I always think that it is very misplaced and should 100% be directed toward the Young Bucks. They're like the cotton candy of the wrestling world. Bright, colourful and good in theory but they leave you feeling empty, disappointed and with a bad taste in your mouth.

Reactions: ColePens

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
When Cornette rips on Omega I always think that it is very misplaced and should 100% be directed toward the Young Bucks. They're like the cotton candy of the wrestling world. Bright, colourful and good in theory but they leave you feeling empty, disappointed and with a bad taste in your mouth.
Cornette is senile. The guy practically hates everyone to the point where it's become a gimmick. But I do agree with what you're saying.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
im not a star wars fan but im sure thats just a helmet and only to do such spot of blocking the super kick. like no homage to anything.

i love the young bucks myself.

Then I kinda don't like it. :( But I've seen some weird stuff in the indys that fans eat up. Whatever works and draws money.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
cornette's problem with omega is that he was fighting kids and inflatable dolls. not the crap he does with the young bucks.

the Bucks matches are simply fun with good spots. whats not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad