Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 2 [NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco July 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just watched Austin Aries promo at HoH. christ that was cringe. toughest watch in a while

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont kow how it works. but Young Bucks had no Bullet Club merchandise when they came here. (indy show. nothing to do with ROH or NJPW). kinda disappointed.
i love Bullet Club's individual members t-shirts. pretty original.... so yeah, jelly.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
they were supposed to bring merch to their last UK shows but their bags got lost. I imagine they would next time

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they had merch but not Bullet Club stuff. so i dont know if theyre allowed to sell it outside of ROH, njpw or hot-topic.

i did got a being the elite t-shirt. because i realy wanted merch from them. their only other shirt was #FTR and i f***ing love the revival so. i wasnt gonna buy that.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
They have a problem of selling out when they do bigger tours, so it's not uncommon to just not have anything left. In the old days guys would cart a suitcase around with them, and it was more than enough. These days the hot guys can't bring enough as they physically can't take more luggage. It's a nice problem.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i think they just didnt bring it, period. in my case.
when you go to their official website. thats the only merch they're selling. there is no bullet club t-shirts.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
i dont kow how it works. but Young Bucks had no Bullet Club merchandise when they came here. (indy show. nothing to do with ROH or NJPW). kinda disappointed.
i love Bullet Club's individual members t-shirts. pretty original.... so yeah, jelly.
Can you order online from Hot Topic or Pro Wrestling Tees? I'm assuming they can ship overseas and as the cost is in USD you'd be paying less given the exchange rate for either the Pound or the Euro.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I have a whole bunch of BC shirts: Regular BC, Bucks, Tekken, an Elite New Day Parody one (Super Kix instead of Booty O's). I bought a Marty Villain mask shirt right before he joined Bullet Club too.

I recently took advantage of the $10 tees deal at HT on Black Friday got an Omega shirt and the Elite long sleeve. I was gonna grab a Villain Club shirt too but like I said I already had the mask one and they all look pretty similar for the most part, so I held off despite being a big Marty fan. I also didn't wanna have a wardrobe full of Bullet Club shirts either, although after making that list it feels like I already do. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
theres a video of Sexy star going full crazy again, against Diosa Quetzal, after taking a stiff kick to the face....

Last edited:

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The whole thing...with JR and Barnett?

I don't have AXS on my cable. I was already planning on getting up that morning watching it semi-live.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
well they could just record it wih JR the next day (if theyre gonna use him...) since it airs 2 days later and have the usual team do the live thing from japan

Pete Dunne comming to IWS for montreal people on januray 20th

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
im jealous. im hoping they tour the UK again soon so i can get one in person (or have a minion fetch me one)

Rev Pro is selling some BC gear now including the Villain Club shirt so easily accessible in UK.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Rev Pro is selling some BC gear now including the Villain Club shirt so easily accessible in UK.

good shout! although I hope they get the Bucks and the Hangman one. those are my favourites

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
good shout! although I hope they get the Bucks and the Hangman one. those are my favourites

Yeah was disappointed they didn't have the Bucks one but they have a deal to distribute NJPW stuff now so hopefully more to come.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
So is Ricochet pretty much all but guaranteed to be WWE bound in 2018? Is this a not if, but when similar to Adam Cole?

And does he go to NXT? Or get wasted on 205 live or something.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I'd have to think they'd just use the normal English commentary team, unless they send JR to do it all live in addition to them.

It will be JR and Barnett. Likely an edited show down to three hours with all the feature matches voiced over from LA. AXS's broadcast team is strictly JR and Josh. They consider that part of their branding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad