Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 2 [NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco July 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Zack Sabre generating the most heat out of anyone on the show, probably more than Cody.

Jim Ross has not been good again.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jay White was now just announced as the ‘heavyweight champion’ by the ring announcer. Good thing the product is over because the production has been a disaster.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hangman Page, who is not dead somehow, is being taken to Suplex City, without the Germans.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kenny Omega as a white meat baby face is still somewhat foreign to me

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well you have it’s purpose in the beginning and later on it didn’t matter who the legal man was since there technically were not any stakes so it’s not like there’s a reason to enforce them.

New Japan’s rules are really more like rules-in-context. We saw Suzuki hit Ishii with a chair while the ref was trying to pull it away and not call a DQ. This is not WWE where they act like they bound themselves to the rules and thus when they need to abandon the continuity.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah. .
Omega didnt wanna fight the buck (at the begining)s, etc....
i feel like they were obviously telling a story they couldnt had if the match was different, like a tornado.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Felt like there was a real opportunity to have Tama go over on Cody in order to establish proper leadership of Bullet Club but it doesn't seem like that's where they're going. Could have played into this delusional Cody act where he loses, but criticizes the Bucks for losing to Omega.

I also feel like this is heading towards Bullet Club pushing Cody out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s quite a lot they’ve been setting up, on Being the Elite, Cody has been teasing to the young bucks about doing some singles. Which would be fine, anything these guys tease gets over and draws interest. Seems like eventually everyone is just going to fight each other.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
There’s quite a lot they’ve been setting up, on Being the Elite, Cody has been teasing to the young bucks about doing some singles. Which would be fine, anything these guys tease gets over and draws interest. Seems like eventually everyone is just going to fight each other.
I think it's moving towards every member from Being the Elite ditching Bullet Club for good. At least that's what I hope happens. They need to give the reigns to Tama Tonga and go back to their roots as a true heel stable.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
NJPW are going to do a couple of shows over here in a few months.

Milton Keynes is a terrible place and even worse to get to. I'd have to go into London and back out, so screw that show. Manchester is better, but still annoying. Might try to go to that one.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Scurll has no problem getting heat when he wants evidenced by attacked Ospreay, taking off Mysterio's mask and then running away from Liger. I think he just has a fun time getting Cody even more heat when he's with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->