Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 2 [NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco July 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
eveything works for me in this story line....
Hangman wants his moment
Cody is like f*** you all, im the leader
Young bucks divided between cody and kenny
Kenny just wants to be happy with is boyfriend
Scurll confused and just kicking ass.
Tonga giving zero f***s.....

fun and short events these last 2 nights. easy to watch.

Reactions: CPTN71

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
It's been really well done. This is how you do a compelling story without any belts involved with the main players. Jay White also gets a nice rub from all this since his win over Omega got the ball rolling on this storyline.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah I think Kenny is done with Bullet Club for good. I really, really don't want to see Cody Rhodes as the new leader. Tama Tonga is more than capable.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah I think Kenny is done with Bullet Club for good. I really, really don't want to see Cody Rhodes as the new leader. Tama Tonga is more than capable.
Are Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Fale, and Yujiro even still in Bullet Club? They’ve been like nowhere

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Are Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Fale, and Yujiro even still in Bullet Club? They’ve been like nowhere
Well they've got their own YouTube channel now lol and are making videos similar to BTE. It really seems like they're branching off on their own to create a separate faction, but I don't know which side (Tama or Cody) is going to have Bullet Club.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Well they've got their own YouTube channel now lol and are making videos similar to BTE. It really seems like they're branching off on their own to create a separate faction, but I don't know which side (Tama or Cody) is going to have Bullet Club.

It's strange that Chase Owens has been involved in matches in this Kenny/Cody thing but G.O.D, Fale and Yujiro are nowhere to be found other than that small segment on BTE.

Maybe we get a Tama appearance after the match at Supercard of Honor and he chooses a side or decides to split the NJPW faction off on it's own?

This is so good that I don't know how it's going to go. There's so many different ways to go and then a way to question each. I don't think you can completely remove the NJPW guys out of BC for the OG aspect alone. You'd have to almost do split factions BC ROH/Elite and BC NJPW/Tonga.

Last edited:

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania

It seemed like the BCOGs (and Hikuleo) were going to do their own thing under Tama, ultimately. I figured that Chase Owens would be with them, but they just had him with Kenny, so who the hell knows.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I would give Bullet Club to Tama and Co. Don't want to see Cody/Bucks/Scurll take it over completely. Just doesn't have the same feel and vibe.

Kenny is going full blown baby face I think.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I love LU. Re-watching the first 3 seasons in anticipation of season 4, I'm in season 2 right now. No Mas last episode, just started Graver Consequences. So good.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
New Japan Cup should be fun. Naito-ZSJ will be the gem of the opening round. Fantasy booking a second round matchup of Ibushi against the winner...that'll be great. Rest of the bracket is decent but that top portion is must see.

My final 4...Ibushi-Sanada and Juice-Tanahashi. Would be cool to see Naito against Sanada though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Same arena that I think Chicago's junior hockey team plays. Must have been cheaper to run the building.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Indeed. Been a good tournament so far, mostly because Sabre Jr. beat Naito \o/.
Seriously I couldn't have cared less about a CJ Parker match and now I think Juice Robinson may be my favourite male wrestler with Gargano, Cesaro, Styles, and KUSHIDA.

Dillinger and TJP are up there too but screw WWE booking.

Mayu Iwatani is my favourite wrestler on the planet though.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Tanahashi is going to win the tournament. It's pretty evident. Okada is about to break his record of longest champion of all-time, it's 100% going that way. I was really, really hoping for a Juice win, but I guess I'll take the great 30-minute match vs Tanahashi and hope it leads to a really good 2018 and showing in the G1 later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad