OT: All Purpose NCAA Football Thread Part IV (Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Please tell me others are watching this instead of the Flyers too. Talk about living up to expectations.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Do either of these teams recruit on defense? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the action, but I haven't seen this level of talent drop off between two units on the same team in a long time.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I think this game is a play in game both ways as is the ACC Championship. Wisconsin winning like Oklahoma did would make things pretty easy & I doubt there would be much debate.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Danielson kept trying shoehorn the possibility of Bama getting in over the winner of that game throughout the broadcast. :laugh:

Not that a second team is getting in, but Auburn had a better season, 3 losses or not. I know you’re on the “Schedule someone, Nick” train too.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Well that’s a bad look. I’m sure it happens frequently, but having it leak isn’t the norm.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It happens. You’re behind the 8 ball with little amount of time before signing day & pressure is on to salvage a class. It’s hard to quickly build relationships with other kids especially at Nebraska where you gotta work harder in recruiting than most other P5 schools.

Moorhead said he wouldn’t recruit Penn State commits but reality is he couldn’t get them if he wanted to. The bulk of the class is northern based kids who’d have to little to no interest in going all the way down there to play for him at Miss State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad