OT: All Purpose NCAA Football Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
McSorely just lobbing beach balls. That wheel route ball would've gotten Saquon killed against a better defense.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Also, lol at Jimbo. Mr. QB developer lost Fields and he's proving to be not worth a shit without a generational college talent.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Still a little bummed to not see Fields play in Penn State’s offense. If he lives up to the hype he’d put up Mariota like numbers in it.
Kirby's got Cheney shifting towards more RPO's, so you'll still get to watch him do it; just in red and black ;).

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I still don't think PSU is that good. But then again I think it's Alabama and then everyone else. My mind will be changed after the OSU game tho

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Yeah i’ll have to wait until next cycle. It looks like Penn State is in the driver seat for Garrett Shrader out of North Carolina.
Seems like USCe is also in on him, but Franklin should never lose a recruiting battle to Muschamp.

Michigan spent all night over-committing to Saquon, and then they let him get outside against a LB in coverage. Harbaugh and his staff are getting clown pounded tonight.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
For anyone who feels bad about anything in the Penn State game, I'd just like to say that I once watched my alma mater (Mizzou) lose by more than 70 points to Oklahoma. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad