Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Probably making Sunday brunch for his girlfriend in bed.
Golf > Girlfriend

Though maybe this is why I'm single

Slept in, figured Tiger and Jordan are out of this, so no reason to watch. I have no interest watching Charley Hoffman lap the field or Fowler challenging him. I got a paper to write, and then I'm gonna enjoy the day.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
If we wins, we'll hear he's headed for a big year.

They said so yesterday when he wasn't even contending. 4 wins in 8 years, and he's headed for a big year. Thomas bettered his whole career last season.
Yeah, I'll never understand the Fowler hype. Remember when they were hyping Keegan Bradley as one of the next big things after the 2011 PGA? I mean, Rickie's game is miles better than Keegan's in every aspect but he's still prone to big numbers and struggles to put together a solid 72 holes. I think he'll eventually snag a major just by virtue of being able to put himself in the mix more often than not, but it will be one that somebody else loses instead of him winning it, IMO.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Slept in, figured Tiger and Jordan are out of this, so no reason to watch. I have no interest watching Charley Hoffman lap the field or Fowler challenging him. I got a paper to write, and then I'm gonna enjoy the day.
But it's Tiger. You should be enjoying just seeing him on the golf course again :(

Special looking front nine he's put together. Well worth the attention of your eyeballs.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
But it's Tiger. You should be enjoying just seeing him on the golf course again :(

Special looking front nine he's put together. Well worth the attention of your eyeballs.

Only really care about the majors, at this point. Needs to win those. Stay healthy, show good form in the other events, win a major. I wouldn't even care if he had 1 win next year, and its a major. Fine by me, successful year.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Only really care about the majors, at this point. Needs to win those. Stay healthy, show good form in the other events, win a major. I wouldn't even care if he had 1 win next year, and its a major. Fine by me, successful year.

We're in agreement there. Though like Wobbl pointed out, I still want him to best the Snead mark (officially) too.

Jan 3, 2012
This course reminds me of the Olympic Course. The one from the Olympics, not The Olympic Club GOAT major venue

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
This course reminds me of the Olympic Course. The one from the Olympics, not The Olympic Club GOAT major venue
It's missing those giant rodent pig alien things.

ed1b5b39637f2292e3311d3407983e1b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad