All Purpose EPL Fantasy - Premier League & Yahoo Leagues

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Two a season I believe.

1 Free transfer a week. Can double up after two weeks if not used to 2.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Can't decide between Benteke and Aguero as my captain this week. West Ham have been leaking goals, but Watford and Aguero...

I feel like they're both going to have big games. Aguero is probably safer, but I dunno...

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Continho and Liverpool buggered my team this week. Need Gomis and Redmond to play blinders.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Chelsea players killing me. Kun needs some goals too.

I haven't bothered with this in years. I missed the first two matchdays this time. Still probably doesn't matter a lot as I tend to go too offensive with my lineups.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Ayew coming up big. Digging out of the hole after missing the first two matchdays. Still haven't played a wild card yet either. Just need Kun and Hazard to start delivering.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
BTW, it's really frustrating not know who is who here. I can make out maybe 2-3 posters in terms of their team names, but that's it.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So if David Silva doesn't play it will sub in Bojan for me as it did last week. Phew. So Bojan, Hazard, Mahrez, now Aguero with an assist and Begovic with the clean sheet. Should be a solid week. Paulista's red doesn't help though.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Triple captained Kun Aguero for this week. That's like calling in an airstrike on Call of Duty 4. Makes up for missing the first two matchdays and Kun finally paying off.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
I saw that. Unbelievable timing. Lucky timing for me on that Williams ACL injury or Aguero would have been my second transfer with Toure. Had to keep him and those 50 points.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I saw that. Unbelievable timing. Lucky timing for me on that Williams ACL injury or Aguero would have been my second transfer with Toure. Had to keep him and those 50 points.

The only thought I had to transfer Kun was because he costs so damn much. Still I couldn't see myself offloading him unless he got hurt, so I've just kept him.

I was actually going to make another transfer to get de Bruyne as I needed .1 in cash which I didn't have to make it happen, so I just went with Silva. I didn't want to make another transfer or two and lose the points. Oh well.

I'm done relying on a couple of players though so depending on what the next set of fixtures looks like I will probably make a change or two. Would have made one of them already had I know United were going to be so poor.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I'd like to join next year if you have an opening. I've been watching the EPL since I lived in London in 74-5.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I'm done with FL

Tired of having to check up my roster every week

Tired of ****ing Aguero getting injured when I pick him, and coming back strong with a hat trick when I get rid of him

Besides, I'm too good

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Blew my league this week, still, came 2nd and scored my highest ever points.

Will take that but I get too into FPL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad