All Purpose Coaching Thread - Maurice, Assistants, Potential Replacements etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The question should be... What is the job of an NHL coach?

JMO, but his job should be to look at the players he has and their abilities and make that team be the best they can be, again, based on what he is given... and not try to turn them into players they are not. And if you want to change the player and the way he plays, then change the player by trading him and replacing him with the type you want. And it is the GMs job to get those players for the coach.

Agree with this post CBC- but I'd prefer finding a coach with imagination and creativity, to formulate his coaching style around the players he is "given" and not have to go trade for players that would suit his coaching style. You may have to replace half the team.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Nothing has changed this year. Feast or famine just like last year. It's not as much about getting wins (a couple more than last year would be great, sure) as it's about getting more about getting OTL rather than losses.

I hate hearing how some fans treat a new season like it's a genesis for Maurice. It's not. He owns last year and the year before and the rest of his coaching career. He's a likeable guy in the media but over and over it's different players and the same team under him.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Why wouldn't it? The players are professionals and I don't think they were pleased with their performance. I expect an "angry" game

Because it has been 6 straight games of exactly the same crap - with the possible exception of the Oilers game. That came against a team struggling in much the same way. The Scheifele line performed well in that game. The rest of the team was the same as the other 5 games. Our 3 wins can mostly be attributed to outstanding play from Bucky.

Of course it could turn around against Minny. I'm just not counting on it after what we have seen.

I'm still hoping that the team is adjusting to a more structured, defensively responsible style than last year. I'm not counting on that either. But some of what I have seen hints at that. If that is the case then when it comes together both offense and defense will improve.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
People in this thread who are saying that there is no chance Maurice gets fired are exactly right. The Jets could be a 70 point bottom-5 team Maurice is still not gettting fired this season. The only way the Jets improve is if Maurice changes soemthing. I don't want anyone to get fired I just want him to not waste this roster.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Because it has been 6 straight games of exactly the same crap - with the possible exception of the Oilers game. That came against a team struggling in much the same way. The Scheifele line performed well in that game. The rest of the team was the same as the other 5 games. Our 3 wins can mostly be attributed to outstanding play from Bucky.

Of course it could turn around against Minny. I'm just not counting on it after what we have seen.

I'm still hoping that the team is adjusting to a more structured, defensively responsible style than last year. I'm not counting on that either. But some of what I have seen hints at that. If that is the case then when it comes together both offense and defense will improve.

Wrong. We're 3-3 and it hasn't been exactly the same as the Columbus game. I'm not sure what you've been watching?

I certainly don't expect this team or any team for that matter to lose every remaining game. There's no need for this kind of hyperbole. It gets in the way of rational discussion.

The odds of the Jets winning on Friday are slightly better than 50/50

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Wrong. We're 3-3 and it hasn't been exactly the same as the Columbus game. I'm not sure what you've been watching?

I certainly don't expect this team or any team for that matter to lose every remaining game. There's no need for this kind of hyperbole. It gets in the way of rational discussion.

God bless you and your optimistic attitude. We need you to balance off my and many others pessimistic attitudes.

But when the optimist of the board only gives a slightly better than 50/50 chance to win a home game really shows you where this team is at. A road game odds are even worse. If this is a .500 team which would be better than what you're expecting this year that will land us in about 22nd place in the league.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

There is no hyperbole, Mort is right. The Jets have had 1 good game (Oilers) and one "borderline" game (Canucks, I consider it a bad game but I suppose some could consider it an "okay" game), other than that the Jets have been lottery team level bad in pretty much every other game. I believe in any given game the better team only wins like 60% of the time, what matters more than individual results at this point is the game to game play and trend

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
There is no hyperbole, Mort is right. The Jets have had 1 good game (Oilers) and one "borderline" game (Canucks, I consider it a bad game but I suppose some could consider it an "okay" game), other than that the Jets have been lottery team level bad in pretty much every other game. I believe in any given game the better team only wins like 60% of the time, what matters more than individual results at this point is the game to game play and trend

He said every game has been the same crap. That's not true. Last night was by far worse than anything that came before. A little bit of recency bias I suppose.

We are still more likely to win than lose on Friday. So yes it is hyperbole to expect this team to lose every game because it's all the same crap.

I expect a much different game because I don't believe our core is as bad as they showed last night

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Wrong. I don't know what you've been watching. Honestly I don't. The only game where the Jets looked somewhat good was the Oilers game. Apart from the big production from the first line it looked a lot the same. Not as bad perhaps, but look at the Oilers record right now. We were outshot 20-11 in the first period and that count flattered us. We bounced back in the 2nd. 1 good period. Big whoop. The other 2 wins looked just the same as the 3 losses except for goaltending.

Apparently they did a pretty good job in those 2 games of keeping the shots against to the less dangerous areas. That wasn't obvious to the naked eye. They 'looked' the same. We were outshot in those 2 wins 32-20 and 29-21. We were being beaten to the puck and closely checked when we did get possession.

Yes, we are 3-3. We could very easily be 1-5, probably should be. No hyperbole at all. None. I don't think you can rationally claim that the Jets have been anywhere near good this season outside the 2nd period against the Oilers and the first 15 minutes against the Leafs.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Wrong. I don't know what you've been watching. Honestly I don't. The only game where the Jets looked somewhat good was the Oilers game. Apart from the big production from the first line it looked a lot the same. Not as bad perhaps, but look at the Oilers record right now. We were outshot 20-11 in the first period and that count flattered us. We bounced back in the 2nd. 1 good period. Big whoop. The other 2 wins looked just the same as the 3 losses except for goaltending.

Apparently they did a pretty good job in those 2 games of keeping the shots against to the less dangerous areas. That wasn't obvious to the naked eye. They 'looked' the same. We were outshot in those 2 wins 32-20 and 29-21. We were being beaten to the puck and closely checked when we did get possession.

Yes, we are 3-3. We could very easily be 1-5, probably should be. No hyperbole at all. None. I don't think you can rationally claim that the Jets have been anywhere near good this season outside the 2nd period against the Oilers and the first 15 minutes against the Leafs.

We are what our record says we are. And no it's not been the same crap for every period of every game.

I'll just leave it at that because I'm tiring of this discussion TBH.

Predict a win tomorrow

Reactions: JetBlue420

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
He said every game has been the same crap. That's not true. Last night was by far worse than anything that came before. A little bit of recency bias I suppose.

We are still more likely to win than lose on Friday. So yes it is hyperbole to expect this team to lose every game because it's all the same crap.

I expect a much different game because I don't believe our core is as bad as they showed last night

I said: Because it has been 6 straight games of exactly the same crap - with the possible exception of the Oilers game.

I stand by that. I don't agree that last night was substantially worse than 5 of the previous 6 games. The only difference was the level of competition. CBJ did the same thing to us that the others did. They just did it slightly better.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I said: Because it has been 6 straight games of exactly the same crap - with the possible exception of the Oilers game.

I stand by that. I don't agree that last night was substantially worse than 5 of the previous 6 games. The only difference was the level of competition. CBJ did the same thing to us that the others did. They just did it slightly better.

And I said it hasn't been exactly the same crap.

I disagree with what you wrote. You haven't changed my mind.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
We are what our record says we are. And no it's not been the same crap for every period of every game.

I'll just leave it at that because I'm tiring of this discussion TBH.

Predict a win tomorrow

I'm fine with dropping this. It is degenerating from rational discussion to argument but I did not say the bolded. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Don't worry guys I got you :sarcasm:
Semantics really. Winnipeg has been pretty lackluster since the beginning of the season. They've had good periods, but good games? Not really

Just sounds like u guys are agreeing that they've been bad with the exception that yesterday was worse lol

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
I'm tired of the "mediocrity is fine" attitude.

Yeah firing the coaching staff isn't "friendly" but something has to be done eventually.

With the roster that we have, making the playoffs should happen.

Reactions: Mbraunm

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I am sure the coach will be rolling out a barrage of excuses in the foreseeable future. At least we will not have to hear him complain about lack of practice as being one of them.

I am growing pretty tired of paying my hard earned money to watch this coaching staff flounder in mediocrity.

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
My biggest issue is the lack of improvement that's missing. While the personnel has gotten better over the last two years the play has not. I can't think of a single thing this team does better now vs. the two past seasons. As a matter of fact it seems like the fancy stats are saying we are worse if I'm reading them correctly. At what point do you recognize that and make changes?

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
No thank you, his defense is also a hot mess, and has his pets to.

Yes. The last couple of years, all we heard from NYR fans was how Vigneault would trot out Glass night after night. I think he'd fall in love with what Tanev brings.

My biggest issue is the lack of improvement that's missing. While the personnel has gotten better over the last two years the play has not. I can't think of a single thing this team does better now vs. the two past seasons. As a matter of fact it seems like the fancy stats are saying we are worse if I'm reading them correctly. At what point do you recognize that and make changes?

Oh for sure. The team looked great when they made the playoffs in 14-15, and were a possession positive team. They also had the best and most depth that this organization had at the NHL level. After the 1st round loss, they correctly identified that the current make up of the team wouldn't get it done, and took 2 steps back. Too bad that the hill they're trying to climb is ice covered.

I wasn't a believer of Paul Maurice, but I felt that he had really poor teams to work with in Carolina and Toronto, which helped exacerbate his record. I mean, how does a coach keep getting a gig in the NHL without knowing how to coach at the NHL level? Surely the teams he had to work with were by and large responsible for his mediocre record, right?

This team's players are nearly lightyears ahead of what he had, yet the result is the same. We like to look for commonalities when sussing out what's wrong, and I can only really see one end to that search.

Last edited:

pylon17

Jan 19, 2017
Armia fan here, and i like your team a fair amount in general (minus the coach). Watched a youtube vid of Armia's SHG then ranted in their comment section lol. I'm fighting the good fight for you guys. Here's what i said:

Armia is a very good defensive player, and an elite penalty killer. Slick hands, great size.

The only question is this:

Why the ** is Paul Maurice still a coach in the NHL?

Consider the sample size to draw from. He holds the record for most losses by an NHL coach in the history of the league (yes that's actually true - look it up, he's the one). A .500 record over decades worth of games coached with all different kinds of teams. He is below mediocrity because he doesn't understand how current NHL hockey is played - you must have at least 3 scoring lines, the NHL hasn't been a "top 6, bottom 6" league for many, many years. It's baffling how any team, management, organization, or ownership could employ someone of such little understanding.

The Jets are loaded with very good talent at forward. There is simply no excuse for not spreading the offense around. Look at the Toronto Maple Leafs. Zach Hyman is a 1st liner and one of Auston Matthews' wingers (I am a Leafs fan and watch all their games). Hyman is a good player in his own way, but he's not a traditional 1st liner, but he always plays on Matthews' line during 5 on 5 play because he does the little things to win. A role player, you need them to win. Hyman didn't stop Matthews from getting 40 goals last year, or from Matthews leading the entire league in 5 on 5 goal scoring. Think about it.

This isn't unique to the Leafs. Look around the league or any cup winner ever. Good/elite talents play with less talented players, but they're good role players who make the team better. Winning teams have defensive minded / lesser known / less flashy players on all their lines, especially their first. For example: how about you look at any team that's ever won the cup. Richard Panik is another Hyman like example currently, if people are too lazy to look at the history books.

The point is Maurice should play Armia on their first line. Players who have size, defense, and goal scoring ability are rare players, winning players, and get paid. Before a simpleton troll can refute - shut up, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. Fire Maurice. Win more games. Make more money, true north.

tl dr - Maurice is the main reason why the Winnipeg Jets are not good. He is unfit, inadequate, and incapable of performing his job duties. Please fire him.

TRUE NORTH SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT (herp derp)
Spread the message.

Last edited:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I posted this in the pgt but thoight it would be applicable here. Ever since the team started the rebuild after the playoff year Maurice has steered the team towards playing low event hockey

Garret wrote a nice article on it last year. https://jetsnation.ca/2016/12/29/by-the-numbers-winnipeg-jets-should-not-be-playing-so-low-event/

Now concentrating on defense is fine but one quick look at our roster composition should tell you that it likely is not close to the optimal philosophy for this group.

I think case can be made with one player that Maurice rides very hard In Buff. Buff is about the furthest thing from a low event player. He's about as high event as it gets. Maurice runs him hard. Sometimes half the game. Right here is the biggest exhibit of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Let's move on to the other dmen Moe likes. Myers gets substantial minutes but like Buff is also offense first. He doesn't have the defensive acunum to play solid low event positional defense He's at his best when the play os moving the other way.

Morrissey and Trouba can play both ways but if argue Trouba is still more offensively inclined and likes pushing the play up up the ice quickly.

Just looking at the composition of the defense already raises red flags with regards to the organizational philosophy. It should be no surprise that Buff looked like a beast in the playoff year a year that coincided with Maurice running a very high event system As it meshed with his strengths as a player.

Moving onto the forwards and it shouldn't be hard to see that they aren't a great fit for low event hockey either.

I don't have any issue with teaching good defensive positioning and awareness but I feel that Maurice has moved the needle far too much in that direction especially given the composition of the team. This teams systems should be designed around our players strengths while the coaching staff continues to work with the individual players on improving there defensive play. It shouldn't be designed to act as a crutch against there weaknesses especially at the expense of their strengths.

Edit thinking about it a bit more it seemed Moe was poised to run something more high event this preseason with the 2-1-2 aggressive forecheck. It allowed us to dominate possesion in the preaeason. We ran it in the games against the Leafs and Flames and dominated early before suffering some breakdowns and falling apart. Moe moved off the system to a one man forecheck and the team has been low event since. The Leafs last year routinely got burnt early in The year as they where adapting to Babcock' s higher evwnt system including the Jets coming back from being down 4 nothing. Babcock was willing to ride it out whereas Maurice abandoned it at the first sign of trouble.

This plays into my point about mixed or muddy messages from the coaching staff. They entered preseason with the game plan to be more agressive. The team dropped its first couple of games but then proceeded to improve throughout. They carried this aggressiveness into the season and had some success early in games but suffered a few melt downs. Our coach then decids to scrap the original plan and then implement a much more passive low event scheme. He then talks in the media today on how the players are now playing too methodical and not aggressive enough (No ### they are as you didn't want them playing aggressively due to changing to a passive system after the first two games) so there are now three examples early this year of different messages by Maurice, stated or throigh his actions. Is it any wonder the team is confused. He needs to go back to his original plan and have the stones to weather the early turbulence. The Leafs last year had 1 win in there first 6 or 7 games, Babcock didn't break a sweat.

Last edited:

Unholy goalie

Jul 11, 2011
I'm fine with dropping this. It is degenerating from rational discussion to argument but I did not say the bolded. Please don't put words in my mouth.
Dropped happily

In a nutshell, we have won some games despite playing mostly bad hockey. Aavy is focusing on the games won while Mort is focusing on the mostly bad hockey. Both perspectives represent important things to keep in mind as we seek to make sense of this roller coaster start to the season, as well as what we're going to do about Maurice.

On the one hand, we have put up a few Ws. This, however, should only be taken as a sign that our team ultimately has a fair amount of legitimate talent. When you look back at our first six games, none of our successes (in Ws or Ls) have been the product of outstanding team play. Instead, it has been a series of individual efforts (like a solid string of saves by Helle, Armia's shorty, or a broken up cross-ice pass by Buff) or a bit of luck (like Little's goal off two missed passes by Laine and Ehlers). There certainly hasn't been a whole lot of talk like "our PP was really strong and put us ahead" or "our quick DZ breakouts limited the other team's OZ time". There hasn't been much time over the last 360 minutes of hockey where our team has been the best team on the ice, but there have been enough times where we have had the best player on the ice for us to bang out a few wins. This is good in that it points at what we all felt and knew going into the season: that we have the talent to at least make the playoffs. The bad news is that that same talent is apparently not being used well enough right now to get us there.

On the other hand, we have ample evidence that the Jets have been playing some bad hockey. Whether you want to dig into the possession charts, individual corsi, xGF/GA, or even dust off the blinkers and put the eye test to a few replays you'll see the same thing: the Jets being outplayed more than they outplayed others. The silver lining, of course, is that for many on the team this is a deviation from the norm. Wheeler CF% 49.8? If he stays this way all season, it'll be the first time he'll have sub 50% since his time in Boston. Even if you don't like fancy stats, you've probably felt that Wheels' game has been off and are likely optimistic that he'll return to form soon. But when? What exactly is it going to take? This clear and well-documented sub par play, both by the team and by individuals, is good in that we can clearly identify problems that have theoretical solutions. The bad news is that nothing seems to be changing, and several of our problems have carried over multiple seasons.

No matter how you look at it, though, the amount of excuses are running about as short as everyone's patience around here (or Sip's number of Grolsch beers in the fridge). It is really hard at this point to keep pointing at young players, or guys not playing a simple enough game, or systems execution, as reasons for our woes. Overall, there should be no question that Maurice needs to immediately change some coaching choices or we need to immediately change the coach.

He could immediately,

- Redistribute scoring more evenly over the top 3 (or 4) lines so that instead of trying to always have the best line match on the ice, you aim to always have the best player on the ice. Feel free to change the lines as players' effectiveness rises and falls, but you better be looking at that CF%rel more than who is giving the "best effort" (read: wasting all their energy in a short period of time).

- The PP and PK?... Put all your systems on a piece of paper, fold it twice, then set it on fire and throw it off the top of the MTS centre. If you come back with anything that has the word "passive" in it, repeat step 1. And for the love of everything holy, have more than one option for each crucial zone exit/entry so that you can make in-game adjustments.

- Quit riding "the hot hand" and start goalies based on QoC. Mason's first game back against Columbus?!? He should have started against Van imo while Helle could savour the high of beating the Oilers. If Mason could somehow have lost the Van game against all odds, give Helle Carolina and then pick the best goalie to play against Columbus who you know is going to be your biggest test to date. If we don't want Mason to play like he did in Philly, then we should at least avoid making choices like Philly did.

This is the one year, above all others, where it doesn't matter if we finish 9th or dead last... it's either in or out, and if we're out of the playoffs this experiment is over.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Is it time to fire up the pole again to see if even 10% still favor retaining PMo? I talk to numerous former supporters that have had it with his antics & see support on here dwindling by the week

I was fine giving Maurice a shot this year. I am not very happy at how the team is looking. It’s early. We’ll see where the team is at by next month before I get my pitchfork out.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
In a nutshell, we have won some games despite playing mostly bad hockey. Aavy is focusing on the games won while Mort is focusing on the mostly bad hockey. Both perspectives represent important things to keep in mind as we seek to make sense of this roller coaster start to the season, as well as what we're going to do about Maurice.

On the one hand, we have put up a few Ws. This, however, should only be taken as a sign that our team ultimately has a fair amount of legitimate talent. When you look back at our first six games, none of our successes (in Ws or Ls) have been the product of outstanding team play. Instead, it has been a series of individual efforts (like a solid string of saves by Helle, Armia's shorty, or a broken up cross-ice pass by Buff) or a bit of luck (like Little's goal off two missed passes by Laine and Ehlers). There certainly hasn't been a whole lot of talk like "our PP was really strong and put us ahead" or "our quick DZ breakouts limited the other team's OZ time". There hasn't been much time over the last 360 minutes of hockey where our team has been the best team on the ice, but there have been enough times where we have had the best player on the ice for us to bang out a few wins. This is good in that it points at what we all felt and knew going into the season: that we have the talent to at least make the playoffs. The bad news is that that same talent is apparently not being used well enough right now to get us there.

On the other hand, we have ample evidence that the Jets have been playing some bad hockey. Whether you want to dig into the possession charts, individual corsi, xGF/GA, or even dust off the blinkers and put the eye test to a few replays you'll see the same thing: the Jets being outplayed more than they outplayed others. The silver lining, of course, is that for many on the team this is a deviation from the norm. Wheeler CF% 49.8? If he stays this way all season, it'll be the first time he'll have sub 50% since his time in Boston. Even if you don't like fancy stats, you've probably felt that Wheels' game has been off and are likely optimistic that he'll return to form soon. But when? What exactly is it going to take? This clear and well-documented sub par play, both by the team and by individuals, is good in that we can clearly identify problems that have theoretical solutions. The bad news is that nothing seems to be changing, and several of our problems have carried over multiple seasons.

No matter how you look at it, though, the amount of excuses are running about as short as everyone's patience around here (or Sip's number of Grolsch beers in the fridge). It is really hard at this point to keep pointing at young players, or guys not playing a simple enough game, or systems execution, as reasons for our woes. Overall, there should be no question that Maurice needs to immediately change some coaching choices or we need to immediately change the coach.

He could immediately,

- Redistribute scoring more evenly over the top 3 (or 4) lines so that instead of trying to always have the best line match on the ice, you aim to always have the best player on the ice. Feel free to change the lines as players' effectiveness rises and falls, but you better be looking at that CF%rel more than who is giving the "best effort" (read: wasting all their energy in a short period of time).

- The PP and PK?... Put all your systems on a piece of paper, fold it twice, then set it on fire and throw it off the top of the MTS centre. If you come back with anything that has the word "passive" in it, repeat step 1. And for the love of everything holy, have more than one option for each crucial zone exit/entry so that you can make in-game adjustments.

- Quit riding "the hot hand" and start goalies based on QoC. Mason's first game back against Columbus?!? He should have started against Van imo while Helle could savour the high of beating the Oilers. If Mason could somehow have lost the Van game against all odds, give Helle Carolina and then pick the best goalie to play against Columbus who you know is going to be your biggest test to date. If we don't want Mason to play like he did in Philly, then we should at least avoid making choices like Philly did.

This is the one year, above all others, where it doesn't matter if we finish 9th or dead last... it's either in or out, and if we're out of the playoffs this experiment is over.

Good post - but 'we' aren't going to do anything about Maurice.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013

A good post. The team has been struggling even to get the six points. The Oilers game was the only exception to the rule. The games against the Canucks and Canes could've gone either way but the Jets managed to get the upper hand in the end. It really has been a long struggle up until this very moment and the winning record of 0,5 isn't even all that bad when you consider the fact that it could have as easily been worse. The defense has been atrocious and badly coordinated while at the same time the team isn't scoring goals like it used to during 16-17. When there's this much talent and no real injury concerns you cannot look anywhere but at the coach who's responsible of getting the best out of each player out of the ice. He's not really doing that nor does he seem to be able to coordinate a working game plan. There really isn't anymore excuses left and if the counter for PaMo hasn't already started then it's possible it may not even start this season and at worst, I'm not ruling out the possibility of Maurice staying in the long term. Any other team and he'd be gone already but here it seems like he's given endless rope. I do get that he hasn't had the ideal roster maybe ever, but this man doesn't even look like the average old guy with a white beard who's standing behind the bench and yet, he's what eight or seven games away from most losses by an NHL coach. As embarrassing that may be, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that right now is that despite of having one of the best rosters at hand, we are seeing exactly what one might expect from a coach that has been the biggest single instrument contributing to that record throughout the time. The team is horrendous in almost every possible area, defending (atrocious), offensive game (not as good as last year), line combos and synergy (running team with one offensively working line, stubbornness and trying to force things doesn't seem to carry a fruit) and most of all strategy and game plan is not working whatsoever. The opposition seems to be one step ahead at every corner and they know exactly how the Jets play and how to shut the team down.

Honestly thought the Jets was a contender this year despite of having doubts about Maurice and considering him as the wildcard. He has certainly delivered what comes down to being just that and as long as he's holding the reins the odds for a playoff spot are weak at the very best. Imagine what someone like Babcock could do with a team like this. It's up to the upper management now to turn the next page and not let all the hard work go into vain.

Reactions: Board Bard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->