Lacrosse: All lacrosse talk (NLL, MLL, etc.)

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Anyone else follow lacrosse?? Kinda kept up with the NLL the past two seasons casually but with their new streaming service now up, I took the plunge. Preseason just kicked off last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Their streaming service is pretty cheap, 34 for the entire season. Really think the sport would catch on more with better promotion

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I watch lacrosse but am more of a field lacrosse fan than box (follow both, but follow field more closely).

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
I prefer it to the NHL to be honest, for entertainment value it's top notch. Price is right too.

NLL has a big time winner, but they need a real marketing team in place.

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
I prefer it to the NHL to be honest, for entertainment value it's top notch. Price is right too.

NLL has a big time winner, but they need a real marketing team in place.

That's what they are for sure lacking. Can't say I enjoy it more then the NHL but I really think a good chunk of hockey fans would follow if they knew of its existence haha

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Anyone else follow lacrosse?? Kinda kept up with the NLL the past two seasons casually but with their new streaming service now up, I took the plunge. Preseason just kicked off last night.

Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to follow the NLL for a while now. I'm in England so we don't have box lacrosse here. I did watch the Canadian Lacrosse league, as they stream on YouTube but it clearly isn't up to the same standards.

I was in Toronto recently and no where sold an Rock merch :( However I'd probably say I'm a Black Wolves 'fan' as I've followed Boston sports teams for years. I just paid for the sup, nice price and games start in 2 days! sweet!

Orrfourever

Bruinaholic
Nov 29, 2016
Saskatchewan, Canada
Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to follow the NLL for a while now. I'm in England so we don't have box lacrosse here. I did watch the Canadian Lacrosse league, as they stream on YouTube but it clearly isn't up to the same standards.

I was in Toronto recently and no where sold an Rock merch :( However I'd probably say I'm a Black Wolves 'fan' as I've followed Boston sports teams for years. I just paid for the sup, nice price and games start in 2 days! sweet!

Come and cheer for the Saskatchewan Rush league champions..:yo:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Having the Stealth so close to home is really nice. I enjoy watching high level lacrosse. Hate the music during the play though and the announcers at the LEC are terrible. Still overall a fun time.

Reactions: Eternal Sunshine

StatesideSensFan

Jun 29, 2003
Atlanta
went to the game Saturday night as Georgia eliminated the Rock.
the constant music took some getting used to but the game was enjoyable.
believe they had 7k in the arena which is 3.5 times their "normal" attendance from what i understand.

they play Saskatchewan in the Finals

GuitarGuy

Oct 3, 2017
Canada
I've been following it for years. Ever since the Calgary Roughnecks joined the league in 2001. Games are really fun to go to. It's like a party atmosphere at the games.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Used to play it (Lacrosse). Went to Roughnecks games with my dad. He had season tickets the last 2 years. But he's been a fan of the NLL since 2005. Glad to see a thread!

NSHPreds1835

Glads/Preds
May 24, 2011
Monroe GA
I went to a Georgia Swarm game last season, it was cool. It's like if you took hockey,basketball and soccer and threw them in a blender in terms of how the game is.

yunita

Feb 2, 2018
new to hear right now, but it looks like it's interestinghttp://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/33/o.png[/IMG

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
My brother is coaching in the Division II NCAA championship at Gillette Stadium on Sunday. Just got my plane tickets. Can't wait!

Feb 24, 2017
Yet another Ontario bc minto final coming

Can we just not have a bc vs Alberta semi and an Ontario vs whoever east semi?

I loved the old 7 game final between east and West

And even got to win 1 out of 3 haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad