ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerTime2181

Nov 3, 2010
Thank you. I want the Stadium Series jersey. I don't think I'll get a chance to get down to the Skatezone or WFC anytime soon. I saw IceJerseys had the jersey but I am somewhat leary of having it look too far off what a properly done up PE jersey would look like.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Thank you. I want the Stadium Series jersey. I don't think I'll get a chance to get down to the Skatezone or WFC anytime soon. I saw IceJerseys had the jersey but I am somewhat leary of having it look too far off what a properly done up PE jersey would look like.

The quality of a PE customized jersey is quite noticeable instantly... I have literally had people comment on my autographed Simmonds Home REPLICA that was done up by PE, asking if I won it at the Shirts off our backs event.

The material and workmanship is like day and night when compared to many jerseys I've seen that where made up elsewhere... the Replicas really do look like the jerseys the Players wear on the Ice, minus the fightstrap, lower hem and seam stitching... With that said, I cannot personally comment on ones done by IceJerseys

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Still in awe of this one. I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the Season Ticket Holders to win a "Shirt Off Our Backs" but the luck didn't stop there...Opening that sealed envelope and seeing "Claude Giroux" written on it was totally unbelievable. I fully expected VdV, Bellemare, McDonald, or one of the scratches.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
Still in awe of this one. I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the Season Ticket Holders to win a "Shirt Off Our Backs" but the luck didn't stop there...Opening that sealed envelope and seeing "Claude Giroux" written on it was totally unbelievable. I fully expected VdV, Bellemare, McDonald, or one of the scratches.

Very cool! I didn't realize that was how you got that one. Must be some sort of positive karma for all the help you give to us on these boards. :handclap:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Absolutely incredible. Glad it went to someone who would truly appreciate it!

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
So I bought one of the Stadium Series jersey's at the stadium last night. I come home, my buddy has one from the first night they were sold. Why does my jersey feel so thin compared to his? You can almost see through it. The customization is fine, the twill is sewn on it's done up by PE for sure. But the material on the jersey itself, it's like they forgot to add the 2nd layer to the fabric.

Btw Dan I saw your name up on the video board last night for the shirts off our backs night. Congratz that you were lucky enough to get Giroux's holy ****!!!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

So i've been trying to find a player that I can find both pictures of a player from PE and one from IJ but haven't been able to. The work done by IJ is quite good, it's just a matter of using a slightly different font for the nameplate. IceJerseys will use the "rounded" edge font that is used on the 50th Anniversary jerseys, while PE will use the straight edges. Most people won't even have a clue what i'm talking about nor would they even notice.

So I bought one of the Stadium Series jersey's at the stadium last night. I come home, my buddy has one from the first night they were sold. Why does my jersey feel so thin compared to his? You can almost see through it. The customization is fine, the twill is sewn on it's done up by PE for sure. But the material on the jersey itself, it's like they forgot to add the 2nd layer to the fabric.

Btw Dan I saw your name up on the video board last night for the shirts off our backs night. Congratz that you were lucky enough to get Giroux's holy ****!!!

I walked passed the jerseys yesterday in the store but didn't bother to run through them because the store was a mad house. That's definitely very interesting why yours would be that thin. I believe these jerseys are the second run from Reebok as, I believe, they didn't produce as many as requested at first and that's why there was like a month period where none were available.

Luckily I knew before they showed it on the board or I would have gotten out of my seat and ran up and down the aisles like a mad man. I didn't know WHO I had until the end of the game though. We were supposed to go out onto the ice after the game and they'd go down the line one by one opening the envelopes as they typically do for these things but the Flyers decided to change that at the last second. So we went into a side locker room and they told us to sit there and then they filled us in with what was going on and told us all to open at once. I hesitated and look to the guys next to me who got Nick Schultz and Michael Del Zotto so then I went ahead and opened mine. I just started cracking up when I saw "Claude Giroux"... It really is unbelievable.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
16265883_10158309525955347_2264832238624322580_n_zpsnnb0jksx.jpg

HopsHunting

May 18, 2010
Mine just came and man does it look sharp. It's going to look great with a name and number on it. I packaged it and am about to head to Fed Ex. I decided on Schenn. We were at his hat trick game and now my kids love him. I wore #10 growing up since I was a huge LeClair fan so it seems fitting.

Skate Zone said 3 weeks for customization. That isn't too bad. I'll have to order another 100 patch and get ready to put it on. I've got a Snider patch somewhere for the shoulder.

And now I'm done with jerseys for the next 15 or so years.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Mine just came and man does it look sharp. It's going to look great with a name and number on it. I packaged it and am about to head to Fed Ex. I decided on Schenn. We were at his hat trick game and now my kids love him. I wore #10 growing up since I was a huge LeClair fan so it seems fitting.

Skate Zone said 3 weeks for customization. That isn't too bad. I'll have to order another 100 patch and get ready to put it on. I've got a Snider patch somewhere for the shoulder.

And now I'm done with jerseys for the next 15 or so years.

I wish I could do that. I'm more like the next 15 minutes.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Great choice on the player. That's who i'm getting put on mine.

Thank you, I wanted to get the rook. Since the jersey's this year are one year wonder's it's cool to have one that is specifically from his first year. Same with the 50th, I'll have my Dad's STH 50th. Once I have the money to get that customized I'll be getting #11.

HopsHunting

May 18, 2010
I wish I could do that. I'm more like the next 15 minutes.

With the new deal taking affect next year, I just can't see myself buying one.

I can't seem to find the extra Snyder patch I bought. Do you have more? I've got some time to find it, but just in case...

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oh my god HC that is incredible!!

Right after you cancelled your 50th anni pre-order as well! Glad it went to someone who truly appreciates it!

I only cancelled one of them cause I didn't think I needed three 50th's. Looks like I'm getting three anyway. I still have my Provorov preorder.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009

I see that G even put a little icing on the cake by autographing the Player Notification with his name on it for you... talk about a fantastic personal memorabilia item.

BTW; I'm curious about how they dealt out the envelopes... Were they designated with the STM's names on them, or just randomly handed out... and if the latter be the case, did you all just walk up to receive your envelope... or did the person walk over to people and hand out the next one? In any case, unless the STM name was on them, the pure circumstantial luck leading up to your getting G while the guys next to you getting MDZ and Schultz (IIRC) has to be considered unbelievable.

You are literally living my all time Fan dream situation, Dude... I'm so happy for you. :D

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I see that G even put a little icing on the cake by autographing the Player Notification with his name on it for you... talk about a fantastic personal memorabilia item.

BTW; I'm curious about how they dealt out the envelopes... Were they designated with the STM's names on them, or just randomly handed out... and if the latter be the case, did you all just walk up to receive your envelope... or did the person walk over to people and hand out the next one? In any case, unless the STM name was on them, the pure circumstantial luck leading up to your getting G while the guys next to you getting MDZ and Schultz (IIRC) has to be considered unbelievable.

You are literally living my all time Fan dream situation, Dude... I'm so happy for you. :D

Yup, G asked me if he wanted me to sign that also. I said, "Sure, why not? Thanks!"

So I'm speaking from memory it's a little hazy but one of these happened and they're basically the same. The lady held all of the envelopes and they were all unmarked and sealed. We saw her shuffle them at least a few times. When we walked into the locker room one by one she handed us an envelope still sealed. It was either we got it then or we each got one as we sat down in the locker room.

So yup, the difference of filling out my waiver one second earlier could have meant I got Schultz. Just unreal unbelievable luck.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Yup, G asked me if he wanted me to sign that also. I said, "Sure, why not? Thanks!"

So I'm speaking from memory it's a little hazy but one of these happened and they're basically the same. The lady held all of the envelopes and they were all unmarked and sealed. We saw her shuffle them at least a few times. When we walked into the locker room one by one she handed us an envelope still sealed. It was either we got it then or we each got one as we sat down in the locker room.

So yup, the difference of filling out my waiver one second earlier could have meant I got Schultz. Just unreal unbelievable luck.

Thanks... If you don't mind answering one more question... What did you have to waive?... I'm at a complete loss in trying to figure that one out. haha

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks... If you don't mind answering one more question... What did you have to waive?... I'm at a complete loss in trying to figure that one out. haha

Probably my life rights, I didn't read it very much (yeah, sue me). But I imagine it had to do with photos and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad