2 weeks, nice people.
IMG_1466.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg
IMG_1468.jpg

Saint Beaurivage

Jersey Shore
Nov 18, 2017
Nice! Out of curiosity what did they charge for the “A” on the front?
I was going to post the invoice but there was too much personal info on it. I am pretty sure the total for everything was $86.00. That may have included shipping too.
Debating as to whether I have the 100 anniversary patch sewed on. Mine arrived after I sent the jersey down for lettering. I don't think you were happy with the way they did it anyway, so I can have my dry cleaners sew it on if I decide to. The players are no longer wearing it, however it does dress the jersey up a little and gives it some identity as to exactly when it was purchased.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I was going to post the invoice but there was too much personal info on it. I am pretty sure the total for everything was $86.00. That may have included shipping too.
Debating as to whether I have the 100 anniversary patch sewed on. Mine arrived after I sent the jersey down for lettering. I don't think you were happy with the way they did it anyway, so I can have my dry cleaners sew it on if I decide to. The players are no longer wearing it, however it does dress the jersey up a little and gives it some identity as to exactly when it was purchased.

Thanks!

My only issue with the patch was that they didn’t sew it down, they only heat pressed it on. I had my mother-in-law sew it down for me though, so I’m sure a seamstress could easily do it. Just make sure they are careful if/when ironing it on first.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I wanted to post this up on Saturday but couldn't from my phone. So in honor of Elias having his number retired here is my current Elias game worn jersey collection

1) 95-96 white set 1 River Rats. Scored his first point as a pro in North America in this jersey. (I have this photomatched but for some odd reason the A was added after he finished wearing it).
2) 2001-02 white set 2
3 2013-14 white set 1 (also wore it in first game in Brooklyn which was a preseason game)
4) 14-15 red set 1

Attachments

• Eliascollection1.JPG
    Eliascollection1.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Eliascollection2.JPG
    Eliascollection2.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 12

CertainShadeOfGreene

Oct 8, 2010
Westchester
Flyers Skate Zone. Mailed/UPS'd back and forth Voorhees, NJ
Hall Jersey.
It was a pleasure.
2 weeks, nice people.

Jersey looks great! Did you buy the jersey first and then mail it to them? Can you tell me who you emailed/called to start the process? Thanks!
I am looking to get a custom jersey made for my wedding to use as a guestbook for everyone to sign so I am exploring options on where to get it made.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Saw a Ken Sutton #2 jersey at a recent game. Talk about obscure.

Prob that guys last name.

Though I like seeing obscure Devils jerseys at games.
There's a name from the past. I wonder if we'll ever see a Giroux (Ray) Devils jersey on someone? Everyone would think it was some Devils fan putting Claude Giroux on the back of our jersey, unless it was a #7 or a #19.

I had to look up what jersey number he wore for us, I couldn't even remember haha. Sutton had two different tenures here, so he wasn’t nearly as obscure. He was probably one of the first Devils that had a second tenure here.

Reactions: mdj12784

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
My thoughts were it's either a game worn since there are some collectors out there and they chose to wear it that night, the last name, a relative, or Ken himself in disguise.

Whatever the reason, very random.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Yes, I purchased an Edge 2.0 Retro Authentic Reebok from them on eBay last summer. Had it customized with Elias and a Stadium Series patch and it looks GREAT.

IMG_1913.jpg

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Bought 2 team issued Edge 2.0 from them before the season started during their sale off ebay.

No issue at all. They're legit. They handle most the game used jerseys.

What made you ask the question?
Buying one as a gift for my friend. Just wanted to see about others' experiences

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I bought something from them on Ebay, just a blank. One that would've been team issued, but it was overstock. Do they stamp it or something if they remove the Meigray tag?

For team issued blanks they typically remove the game worn tag from the jersey before they send it out.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
For team issued blanks they typically remove the game worn tag from the jersey before they send it out.
Thanks for that. I got it in the mail recently. It's a great jersey. Now, does EPS still do the Edge 2.0s? I read in here they don't do the Adidas, but don't see anything on their site saying they don't still do the 2.0s but want to be sure. I don't want to have this one less than perfect (I live in Buffalo and the place I usually go is excellent but I am concerned about spacing and exact positioning as on a couple of my jerseys from there things were a hair off and it freaks me out.)

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Thanks for that. I got it in the mail recently. It's a great jersey. Now, does EPS still do the Edge 2.0s? I read in here they don't do the Adidas, but don't see anything on their site saying they don't still do the 2.0s but want to be sure. I don't want to have this one less than perfect (I live in Buffalo and the place I usually go is excellent but I am concerned about spacing and exact positioning as on a couple of my jerseys from there things were a hair off and it freaks me out.)

Yes, EPS does still do Reebok Edge 2.0 jerseys.

Also a buddy of mine sent his stripped GI Adidas authentic to EPS and they did a good job on it. The current customizer for the Devils Adidas is Philly Express, but EPS did a really close if not perfect job with it as well.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Yes, EPS does still do Reebok Edge 2.0 jerseys.

Also a buddy of mine sent his stripped GI Adidas authentic to EPS and they did a good job on it. The current customizer for the Devils Adidas is Philly Express, but EPS did a really close if not perfect job with it as well.
Really appreciate the info, helped me a lot. I've never used EPS before but I will start to more on things. I'm going to also check out Philly Express when I visit in a couple of weeks too. Thank you :)

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Really appreciate the info, helped me a lot. I've never used EPS before but I will start to more on things. I'm going to also check out Philly Express when I visit in a couple of weeks too. Thank you :)

You're welcome.

Keep in mind Philly Express does not work directly with the public. Instead you have to go through someone who does such as a Flyers Skate Zone who seem to be the closest retailer who does. You would have to work with the Skate Zone directly and they forward on your jersey to PX.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Sigh, I had sent in a Red/Green jersey to Exclusive Pro in early January with the hopes of having an Elias jersey ready in time for the St. Patrick's Day game in LA. I thought two months would be more than enough time, but apparently not. [/firstworldproblems]

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Sigh, I had sent in a Red/Green jersey to Exclusive Pro in early January with the hopes of having an Elias jersey ready in time for the St. Patrick's Day game in LA. I thought two months would be more than enough time, but apparently not. [/firstworldproblems]

I had sent one in December 17th and received it on March 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->