OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part 5

waltdorholt

Dec 3, 2008
The jersey itself doesnt matter, its all in the style of the name and numbers. Just look on the inside. If there is stitching through the jersey on the numbers, then I can strip it. If they are glued on, its not going to work well. In that case, you can always strip the nameplate and go with a new player name and leave the numbers.

PM me with any questions, or cantact me through my website

[email protected]

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
The jersey itself doesnt matter, its all in the style of the name and numbers. Just look on the inside. If there is stitching through the jersey on the numbers, then I can strip it. If they are glued on, its not going to work well. In that case, you can always strip the nameplate and go with a new player name and leave the numbers.

PM me with any questions, or cantact me through my website

[email protected]

I will triple check the jersey tongiht but I am almost positive its all stitched.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I actually just got a Henrique. and I have Zajac and Marty and Elias

Strip Parise for a Larsson maybe? I'll decide next season probs

Gourley

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
Anyknow know who sells this style of jersey name and numbers? I would rather buy the kit then have my jersey sent out, but if I must, I will send it out. Green background with red inside. Trying to complete a jersey build. Thanks

img5820sy.jpg

10231.jpg

waltdorholt

Dec 3, 2008
Anyknow know who sells this style of jersey name and numbers? I would rather buy the kit then have my jersey sent out, but if I must, I will send it out. Green background with red inside. Trying to complete a jersey build. Thanks

img5820sy.jpg

10231.jpg

I can send you loose numbers and a full nameplate. Those are the same letters and numbers I use for my Devils jersey orders.

Gourley

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
Almost finished with my retro home jersey. Still unsure who to put on it. Either Stevens 4 with an A or Brodeur 29

jersey_pre_sewn.jpg

Gourley

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
That's pretty awesome. You make these yourself?

I found the jersey blank, I had a custom logo made(dorholt) found the 75th patch and 10th anniversary patch made also.

I strongly recommend dorholt. Super fast turn around, great quality!

Still unsure about the 75th patch since its not a perfect match to the original patch

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
I found the jersey blank, I had a custom logo made(dorholt) found the 75th patch and 10th anniversary patch made also.

I strongly recommend dorholt. Super fast turn around, great quality!

Still unsure about the 75th patch since its not a perfect match to the original patch

That custom crest is precisely what I am looking for. I bought an old CCM/Maska blank (no crest) at one of the equipment sales a while back. Wasn't sure if the old crests were still available or if I had to find someone to modify a current one.

Would you mind telling me how much it cost to buy the crest and have it sewn on? I also will need numbers and a player name, but I think Dorholt gave a general quote in the last thread. Thanks!

Gourley

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
That custom crest is precisely what I am looking for. I bought an old CCM/Maska blank (no crest) at one of the equipment sales a while back. Wasn't sure if the old crests were still available or if I had to find someone to modify a current one.

Would you mind telling me how much it cost to buy the crest and have it sewn on? I also will need numbers and a player name, but I think Dorholt gave a general quote in the last thread. Thanks!

Pm dorholt. He has a post above us a little ago or on the last thread. It's amazing quality, I think he also does custom numbers too.

http://dorholtcustomsports.com/home.html

waltdorholt

Dec 3, 2008
Ive seen some 75th patches that look distorted, like they are stretched too tall. But being that every patch you find now is a reproduction of the 1992 patch, they are probably recreated from a photo. which leaves a lot of room for mistakes and inaccuracies

Devils Insiders

Oct 24, 2009
It's Back! Jerseys at the Rock makes its second appearance at Devils Insiders. Lot of fun jerseys in this one, but one that sticks out...a young woman who really, REALLY likes Dainuis Zubrus. Enjoy!

http://wp.me/p347yn-eL

Devils Insiders

Oct 24, 2009
The third edition of Jerseys At The Rock is now up! This one features several different goaltenders as well as the "craziest" people at the Prudential Center!! Enjoy folks...thanks for reading!

http://wp.me/p347yn-hb

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Sup.

Selling a Starter (replica) blank white Devils jersey size XL, it's a good fit for L though. Nice and clean and worn 3 times. Just looking to sell it for cheaps (It's got the mesh not the soft shiny cloth.)

Last edited:

Status Quo*

Anyone know if the store at the arena can do a name plate change on a jersey?

svtice

Apr 29, 2012
NJ
So I have a 2004 USA World Cup of Hockey jersey that has had Gomez on it since he left way back in the day. I want to get it restitched so I can wear it occasionally as I really like the look of it but I can't determine who to put on it. The Devils players who were on the team then besides Gomez included Langenbrunner and Rafalski. Any suggestions?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad