All good things must come to an end

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Your inside knowledge, insight and analysis were all very much appreciated. You'll be a great asset to whomever employs you once you graduate.

Reactions: batting1k

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Always appreciated the time you took to share news, analysis, and general insight into the team. Sorry to hear that we're losing a good outlet for Panthers info, but I totally understand the decision to focus on school. Best of luck, and thank you!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Thanks for the stories and opinions. Now you can start batting 1.000 on your classes... but I hope that doesn't mean batting 0.000 on the Cats...

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Thanks for everything batting1k. You are going to be missed. When we go on our Cup run next year, you can jump back on the bandwagon (joking, you are always welcomed here). Go luck with school and your future endeavors. Stay in touch and Cats forever.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
maybe a bit late but i read your post before. I liked your stuff for a hobby you really had something going. From there on, good luck with your study and for us i hope you pick up the Project once more when you are done with your studying.

scoob8888

Sep 28, 2017
Good luck with your future endeavors. We disagreed a lot but you knew things that were gonna happen in Springfield before anyone here did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad