Alexei Cherepanov and Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i

veronesepk

Feb 11, 2005
I'd like to get some opinions on Cherepanov too. Anybody have any comparisons? He sure is playing well in the WJCs.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
All I can say is as a Pens fan, I was counting on Cherepanov's stock staying in the teens until draft day, but after this WJC, watch out cause he's gonna sky-rocket :shakehead :bow:

DreamCatcher*

I hope Canucks pick up Cherepanov because as the youngest player in the World juniors he looks like men among boys.

SanJoseCanadiens

Aug 16, 2006
are people saying this from seeing him or just from the stats...in the two games I have seen he has done anything but distinguish himself from the pack...

Pekka Lampinen

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki
Visit site
Cherepanov wouldn't even have needed the two goals to look impressive against Finland. He definitely has the attributes and skills to play the same kind of offensive hockey at NHL level eventually, using similar moves to get past defensemen, survive in small spaces and finish.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
will Cherepanov scare teams away because he is Russian?

Has he stated that he plans on coming to NA when drafted by an NHL team?

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
does anyone no where I can find some stats on this guy I no that stats arent everything but I heard he's putting up better stats(as in more goals and points) half through this season in the Russian Elite league then malkin and ovechkin did in a whole season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->