Alexandre Radulov

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by lightning_legwand*, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,
    Just curious. I have been hearing alot of good thigns about Radulov ever since he came to North America. He has a great attitude and is mentally determined to make it to the NHL and have a career there as well, a good career I think.
    Any thoughts on him? Could he be a power forward that woudl fit perfectly on the Predators??
    He is not weak like alot of Russian players can be.

2. Dr.Sens(e)

Dr.Sens(e) Registered User

Home Page:
    He is dominating in the Q right now and from what I understand, was one of the last cuts from Nashville. They thought long and hard about keeping him with the Preds.

I wouldn't categorize him as a power forward per se, but he defintely goes to the net without hesitation. He's a good one that will likely be on one of the Preds top 3 lines next season.

3. nomorekids

nomorekids The original, baby

Home Page:
    Reminds me of early Kovalev or Mogilny, with his stickhandling gusto. His talent was never in question, his desire was...but I think he's set that straight since.

4. Gnashville

Gnashville HFBoards Hall of Famer

He would have went top 10 possibly top 5 had it not been for an incident with one of his Coaches which is part of the reason he came to North america to play Jr's. May end up being the best Offensive player the Predators have ever drafted. Actually may have helped him to fall to the Predators as we rarely rush Prospects, now if we could just get our hands own his linemate in Quebec :D

5. Form and Substance

Form and Substance Registered User

I'm sure the names Scott Hartnell and Scott Upshall ring a bell.

6. Gnashville

Gnashville HFBoards Hall of Famer

that is why we hesitate to rush guys, Both have been hamped by being thrown to the wolves too early. Add Legwand to that list also.

7. Some guys just can't be pushed that early. I am glad we have the depth to let Radulov take his time. I think Parent will be taken very slowly to get bigger and stronger as well.
    Thank you guys.

8. Dave is a killer

Dave is a killer Dave's a Mess

Home Page:
    I wholeheartedly agree with that assessment ... we've got Hamhuis, Suter, Weber & Klein who're already more NHL ready than he is ... that's 4 defensemen who're 23 or younger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.