Alexandre Picard...someone please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
Now how many of them are there? 3? 4?....is this strictly a coincidence because it's getting out of control! Which is which? i know the Lewiston one is the 1st rounder CBJ prospects. Who is this one that won the player of the week? Who is the other one? are there more???????????? HELP!

QcS

Sep 13, 2003
au Québec!
Visit site
For the original poster, here is the info on the 3 Alexandre Picards in the Q:

1. Alexandre Picard - Lewiston Maneiacs. Left Winger, drafted in the first round (8th overall) by the Columbus Blue Jackets. He's 19 right now.
(6'1, 190)

2. Alexandre Picard - Halifax Mooseheads. Left Dman, drafted in the 3rd round (85th overall) by the Philadelphia Flyers. He's 19 right now.
(6'2, 214)

3. Alexandre Picard-Hooper - Baie Comeau Drakkar. Center, not drafted yet but available for the 2005 draft. He's 17 right now.
(5'10, 170)

:)

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
JNRhockeyGURU said:
Now how many of them are there? 3? 4?....is this strictly a coincidence because it's getting out of control! Which is which? i know the Lewiston one is the 1st rounder CBJ prospects. Who is this one that won the player of the week? Who is the other one? are there more???????????? HELP!

LOL well considering they are all from different areas.

Alexandre Picard - Columbus property is from Quebec city, Alex Picard Philly property is from Gatineau and Alexandre Picard-Hooper is from Montreal....i doubt they were trying to "mess with us" LOL

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
Does anyone know if there are any more "Alexandre Picards" of any type playing right now where we could expect to see their names in the next few years? (please say no!)

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
nomorekids said:
his off-ice habits should not affect your opinion of him. what he does in his time off is no business of ours.

Agreed. Being a drag queen is apparently rather popular in and around the Calgary organization. Word on the street is Iginla might be a budding star in those circles. His size/looks/charm combination is deadly. :D

Oh and I echo Vlad's sentiments. Nice Avatar ;)

CH Wizard

SmokeyClause and nomorekids have the best avatars ever !!! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->